Chapter 39 Signing In With Zi Yan

Currently on Chapter 107 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 41 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

"I need to grow up, naturally I need to eat more!" The little girl with long lavender hair calmly responded.

"Little girl, I have Bone Strengthening Pills and Growth Pills here, they are very useful for body growth. How about it, if you join my Exploding Heavens Faction, these things are all yours!" Touching his Storage Ring, with a flick of his finger, 2 jade bottles appeared in his hands.

"Master, can you give it a rest?" Hun Han replied exasperatedly to the Faction Leader.

"I am doing this for you, I want someone to accompany you in the future so that you won't be so lonely. Forget it, forget it, I'll drop it, Master will not care about you any longer." The Faction Leader complained, in the end, he sulkily sat on a large rock on the side.

"Little sister, you are not meant to eat food like this." Hun Han said with a smile.

"You're not? Then how should I eat it?" The little girl looked at the large piece of meat in her hand, and then looked curiously at Hun Han.

"That's simple, give me some time and I'll show you!"

Hun Han rushed into the bushes, when he appeared again, he was carrying a large bundle of dry wood on his shoulders.

Immediately afterwards, Hun Han cleared a small open space in the field. After that, he piled up the dry wood he had picked up, took out a matchstick and ignited the wood.

While the wood burned, Hun Han had already removed the Flaming Rhino's skin using his dagger. Finally, he inserted a large wooden spike into the Flaming Rhino, he then placed the Rhino onto a spit he had set up. After that, he would turn the Flaming Rhino from time to time, the subjugation of this little girl depends on his cooking!

After all, the ancients never lie, they said that if you want to control a person's heart, you must first control their stomach!

Not long after, fat dripped into the fire from the sizzling and hot flesh of the Flaming Rhinoceros, the fat would make the flames stronger, making the fire dance dazzlingly.

"It smells so good!" The little girl's large eyes had glued to the Rhino on the spit, she stretched out her hand, wanting to tear off a large chunk and eat it.

Pa!

Hun Han slapped her dainty hand while staring at her puzzled eyes, he explained: "You cannot eat it now, wait for some more time before it finishes cooking, only then will it be extremely delicious! Remember, cooking tasty food requires patience!"

Hun Han's hand touched his Storage Ring, causing several bamboo jars containing spices and condiments to appear in his hands. He took a pinch of each and sprinkled them onto the rotating Rhino spit.

Gulp~ Gulp~ Rumble~

"Okay, okay, okay..." The little girl licked her red lips with her tiny tongue, her mouth was full of saliva, and her throat moved from time to time she was swallowing her saliva and stroking her rumbling belly.

"Take it!" Hun Han tore off a large chunk of meat and threw it to the little girl.

The little girl did not hesitate, she could not stop herself anymore, she opened her mouth wide and bit off a large piece, stuffing her mouth full. She kept murmuring vaguely: "It is so delicious, so tasty!"

"Little sister, you are still not eating the correct way!" Hun Han said with a smile.

"What? Really?" The little girl asked.

Hun Han smiled, he pulled off a piece of meat, placed it in front of his nose, took a deep sniff, and pointed out: "A delicacy needs to go through multiple procedures before it can be eaten. You must first experience the food's colour, its fragrance and scent before you eat it." After speaking, Hun Han bit off a piece of meat and chewed slowly.

Seeing this, the little girl copied Hun Han, she first took a deep sniff, then opened her little silver teeth and bit off a small piece of meat and slowly chewed and appreciated the delicacy in her mouth.

This seemingly simple method made her feel that the meat in her hands had become even tastier.

"Let's go, Master! We should return!" Hun Han said lightly to the Faction Leader who was still sulking on the rock.

"Her physique is different from ordinary people, and Master will not be by your side forever. Do you really not want to recruit her?" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader asked Hun Han.

"Let nature take its course."

Hun Han smiled slightly, he did not look at the little girl behind him and walked towards the periphery of the forest.

As for the little girl, she looked at the roasted meat in her hand, and then at the raw hind leg meat on the ground that she had bitten before. Suddenly, she felt that what she had eaten before was unappetising. Grabbing hold of the Flaming Rhino in one hand, she stepped forward and chased after Hun Han.

Hun Han looked at the Exploding Heavens Faction headquarters in front of him, he had merely come to Sign In here but he did not expect to obtain a large fortuitous encounter as well.

"Well, she's here too!" The Faction Leader reminded.

At this time, Hun Han turned his head, he saw the little girl standing there on the steps behind them. There was only a tiny piece of meat left in her hand. It is hard to imagine, how a tiny girl like her can eat a Flaming Rhinoceros as large as a man!

"Little sister, what are you doing here? Do you want to join our Exploding Heavens Faction?" Hun Han asked with a smile.

"If I join your Exploding Heavens Faction, will you give me delicious food like this in the future?" The little girl innocently asked.

"Of course. Not only barbecue, but I can also cook other delicious food for you. However, if you want to join our Exploding Heavens Faction, you can only become my junior sister!" Hun Han answered with a smile.

"Okay, as long as you give me delicious food, I will join." The little girl nodded seriously.

"Good!" The Faction Leader grinned, he slapped Hun Han on the back of the head and praised: "Smelly boy, you used a meal to bring in another disciple. Very well little girl, what is your name?"

The little girl grumbled, her face showing a hint of sadness:" I ...... I have no name! "

The Faction Leader could not help be stunned, he replied: "You do not have a name? What about your parents?"

The little girl asked suspiciously, "Parents! What are parents? Can I eat them?"

"Oh, my goodness!"

The Faction Leader weakly patted his forehead, having a headache. The little girl in front of him, which hole had this monster come from? Not only is she terrifyingly strong, but she unexpectedly does not even know what parents are, let alone who they are!

On the other hand, Hun Han interjected: "Master, stop asking questions. Junior sister, how about this. You have long lavender hair and great strength. Why don't we call you Zi Yan?"

"Zi Yan!" The little girl murmured and repeated the name, she then nodded indifferently: "Whatever you want, I can't eat names anyway! It can't make me quickly grow up... Can it?"

Hun Han inwardly smiled, the future Dragon Emperor with a Dragon-Phoenix Bloodline, had become his Junior Sister. Of course, compared to that, he is more interested in the reward for Signing In, He stretched out his hand and spoke in a friendly tone: "Hi, Junior Sister, from now, I will be your Senior Brother!"

"What are you doing? Do you want to fight?" The little girl frowned and looked incomprehensibly at Hun Han's outstretched hand.

"Uh..."

Hun Han was speechless for a moment, he was afraid that in Zi Yan's head, there is nothing else apart from fighting and eating. He explained: "This is a form of etiquette. You just need to reach out and hold my hand!"

"Hold your hand?"

The little girl stretched out her right hand, copying Hun Han, she then asked: "Is it okay like this?"

"Yeah."

Hun Han nodded slightly; his heart could not help but beat faster with excitement. Finally, he is going to Sign In with Zi Yan!