Chapter 45 The Mysterious Women

Currently on Chapter 112 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 46 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

In the woods, there was silence, the sunlight shone through the gaps between the leaves, like stars gleaming in the sky, some dazzling bright, others tiny like fireflies, the forest was filled with unpredictable silence.

The shining light and shadow faintly swayed melodiously from side to side. On the ground, a red-furred wild boar as tall as a man with fangs was now confronting a child who was only 1.2 meters tall.

Huh~huh~huh~

The red-furred fanged wild boar exuded energy, making its red fur crimson like fire. There were low grunts and roars from its mouth, and a scorching breath sprayed from its nose. The grass near its nose, under the scorching heat of that breath, withered and burnt at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Come on, let's continue fighting since you do not want to submit!" The little boy faced the wild boar in front of him with confident eyes.

Oink~

The wild boar strode forward slowly before it charged towards the little boy.

Almost at the same time, the little boy's body radiated ice-blue light. The surrounding temperature dropped by a few degrees Celsius because of it. The little boy suddenly waved his palm, the ice-blue light condensed to become profound ice in his palm which he then used to fiercely attack the charging wild boar.

Middle Level Xuan Class Dou Skill·Ice Palm

Boom!

The little boy's combat power should not be underestimated. Beneath his palm, the originally Tier 2 Fanged Flaming Boar was knocked down. It flew backwards like a parabola and landed heavily in the distance.

The Fanged Flaming Boar's body was covered with tiny and thin ice crystals, it did not get up after the boy's attack!

"After 4 days of continuous fighting, my cultivation base and foundation has become more solid!"

Hun Han was overjoyed as he looked down at his hands. After going down the mountain, he entered a forest. Since his cultivation base suddenly rose from 2 Star Dou Shi to 8 Star Dou Shi, though he has progressed and gotten stronger, it is also not a good thing. The rapid progress has caused instability in his foundation, which would be harmful to his future cultivation. Hence to stabilise his cultivation and make his foundation solid, Hun Han begun hunting and killing Magical Beasts.

During the past 4 days, Hun Han had killed over 30 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Beasts every day. After 4 consecutive days filled with battle and slaughter, only then did his foundation and cultivation base finally stabilise.

Hun Han touched his Storage Ring with his finger, took out a dagger, and began to cut off the useful material of the Fanged Flaming Boar.

Yun Jian turning out to be a reincarnator was completely beyond his expectations. Apart from Hun Han and Xiao Yan on this plane, there are other reincarnators. From Yun Jian, Hun Han understood a truth. There is no such thing as plot armour and protagonist aura at all. Everything happens due to hard work and luck. If he does not work hard, even if he is born with a diamond spoon and the best Golden Finger, he will not be able to become an expert in this plane and the brightest star in the sky.

What is a cause for joy is that since he has absorbed the Heavenly Water, he has begun to truly embark on the path of the strong, and he is sure that soon, he will join their ranks.

Hong!

Hun Han had just removed materials from the Fanged Flaming Boar when a sound came from the sky. Immediately afterwards, a violent energy fluctuation appeared as well as a very strong wind that swept the surroundings.

"What's this?"

Hun Han was puzzled, leaping off the ground, he jumped from tree branch to tree branch. Soon, he reached the top of the tree. Standing on the treetop, Hun Han looked up to the sky, there, the colours cyan and purple had almost filled half of the sky. Even the white clouds had been rendered cyan and purple.

"Dou Qi Wings?"

Hun Han's was stunned, in the sky in front of him, there were two eye-catching figures. Being able to fly and have Dou Qi Wings suggest that the figures are at least Dou Wang, figures with such a cultivation base is not uncommon in the Black Corner Domain.

"Well, since it is a free battle, I might as well spectate, maybe I will comprehend something from their battle!" Hun Han thought, his back vibrated slightly, his silver Lightning Bat Sky Wings appeared, he flew slowly towards the edge of the battle.

Looking at the trees that are receding like afterimages, Hun Han could not help but want to fly high and let out a roar into the sky.

Lightning Bat Sky Wing is a Middle Level Xuan Class Flying Dou Skill. Yet Hun Han did not feel that his speed is slow, instead, he felt that it was rather fast. He did not know that if this was also an effect of the Heavenly Water, Nine Serene Wind Ice.

Currently, Hun Han can also be counted as an expert. By virtue of his Physique, he can compare to and match a Dou Wang, and he also possesses something as unique as a Heavenly Water. Therefore, to obtain the best spectating position, Hun Han directly flew to and landed on a mountain. He picked a large rock and sat down. Immediately afterwards, with a flick of his finger, he took out some peanuts, fruits, melon seeds, um, and a pot of wine that he had prepared a long time ago.

"Oh, it turned out to be two women!" Hun Han looked at the two figures in the sky. It was only from their exquisite, convex and concave bodies was he able to tell that they are women.

One woman wore Cyan clothes that wrapped her plump body, she held a strange-looking long sword that exuded a cyan light. The colour cyan suggests that she is someone who cultivates Wind Attribute Dou Qi.

The woman's cyan silky clothes were accompanied by a noble phoenix hairpin, her facial expression was calm and serene, she had a graceful, noble, and beautiful face. Behind her, was a pair of illusory cyan wings. The Dou Qi Wings suggest that she at least possesses a Dou Wang cultivation base.

The other woman who was facing her was wearing a tight short skirt and purple coloured clothing, she had slightly purple eyes and a tattoo on her face. Her body was surrounded by and full of purple gas. Under the influence of this gas, the canopy of the trees near her withered and turned black.

"Poison Master?" Hun Han swallowed and said in a slightly surprised tone, he did not expect to encounter a Poison Master here.

Behind the Poison Master lady, are similarly a pair of illusory purple wings that added nobility to her.

"Who are you, Your Excellency, and why are you chasing me?" The cyan clothed woman with luscious red lips spoke in an indifferent tone to her opponent.

"Hand over the Ocean Heart Armor, and we will let you go! Otherwise..." The purple clothed woman said with slightly curled lips.

We?

Only then did Hun Han notice that many cultivators were lurking in the forest below.

"The Ocean's Heart Armor is something I obtained from and bought at the Black Seal Auction. How can I just hand it over!" The cyan clothed woman calmly said.

"If that's the case, then you leave me with no choice but to forcibly take it!" The Poison Master woman sharply replied.

"In that case, let's begin!" The cyan clothed lady slowly raised the strange long sword in her hand. As her hand lifted, strands of small cyan tornadoes suddenly appeared in the sky. The tornadoes were only 2 meters in size at first, but in the blink of an eye, they had combined to become over 10 metres large.

Between the sky and the earth, the cyan tornado whistled and spun, the giant trees on the ground were continuously forcibly uprooted, and then they were twisted into sawdust in the sky by the violent winds.

"They deserve to be Dou Wangs. Being a reincarnator comes with other benefits, I can sit here and watch these battles full of special effects for free." With a smile on his face, Hun Han thought while popping another melon seed into his mouth.