Chapter 30 Surprise Joy

Currently on Chapter 98 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 32 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

What!

The scene before them stunned them. They did not expect that the child could escape their comrades' sword just now.

With a step on the sword's hilt, the sword flipped beautifully in the air before it landed in the palm of Hun Han's hand.

"Old Third is dead!"

A companion walked to the side of the fallen Black Bandit and exclaimed after checking his friend's pulse.

"Kill him!" A Black Bandit shouted coldly.

Before his words fell, a ghostly figure moved quickly in the field. A few silver rays flashed, and in the blink of an eye, several Black Bandits had fallen to the ground.

"Asshole! Die for me!"

Such an unexpected scene caused all the Black Bandits to jump and attack like thunder, waving the weapons in their hands one by one, they all charged at Hun Han.

However, the physique of these Black Bandits is far inferior to that of Hun Han's. Their attack can only hit Hun Han's afterimages. Whenever they thought that they could kill Hun Han, they discovered that they had hit an afterimage left by Hun Han. Occasionally, someone would hit Hun Han, leaving several wounds on Hun Han's body. However, Hun Han was like a beast, the more he fought, the more berserk he became.

"No, don't kill me!" After a while, relying on his Dou Qi Skill and fighting style he had gained and learned from Qin Lan, most of the over 30 Black Bandits in the field were slashed and killed by Hun Han. The last remaining Black Bandit was lying on the ground in fright, looking at Hun Han in extreme horror.

"In your next life, do not do bad things and do not bully people!"

Shoop-

Hun Han moved, as if he were a ghost image, with a stroke of the sword in his hand, blood sprayed from the Bandit's throat. The other party was holding his throat, trying to stop the blood flow and find a way to survive, all to no avail, he fell to the ground and after twitching a few times, he did not move again.

Clang!

Hun Han threw away the sword in his hand and looked indifferently at the more than 30 corpses lying on the ground. He inwardly mused: "It truly is the Black Point Domain. Just after coming in, it taught me such an important lesson. Fortunately, their highest Realm is only 4 Star Dou Zhe, and their Dou Qi Methods and Skills' Class is not high. Otherwise, I would not be able to escape so easily today."

The current Hun Han, although he is a 2 Star Dou Zhe, he is not an ordinary 2 Star Dou Zhe.

A Dou Zhe's Dou Qi Cyclone capacity is limited. A High Class Dou Qi Method can make Dou Qi purer. With purer Dou Qi, the attacks would be stronger. Since Hun Han cultivates a High Level Heaven Class Dou Qi Method, the Nine Origin Supreme Scripture, the Dou Qi in his body is naturally not comparable to those Cultivators with Huang Class Cultivation Techniques.

In addition, now Hun Han's body can withstand the blow of Dou Shi, making it easier for him to defend against attacks and focus on his offensive.

"I cannot waste this blood!" Hun Han looked around, seeing no human for miles around, he sat cross-legged and began to operate the Good Fortune Rising Dragon Art.

With the movement of his mind, the blood beneath Hun Han's body appeared to have been attracted by something akin to a magnet, they penetrated Hun Han's skin and strengthened his body, moisturised his organs, muscles, tendons, ligaments and skin.

After some time, equivalent to a cup of tea, Hun Han opened his eyes. Faintly, he could feel that his body had become stronger again.

"Let's see if they have a map!"

Hun Han began to rummage the Bandits' corpse, since this was not the first time he killed someone, naturally, he did not feel queasy and weak. Hun Han continually groped the mummies lying before him, looking for a map.

His hard work paid off. From a Black Bandit's body, Hun Han finally obtained a map, the map was more detailed than his, he estimated that it could at least guide him out of the Great Plains of the Black Corner Domain.

"Now, let me take a look at what they robbed from the caravan!"

Hun Han climbed onto the carriage, grabbed the cotton cloth on it, and tugged vigorously.

The cotton cloth covering the carriage was torn apart, revealing 6 large boxes.

Hun Han opened the first box, and the contents did not surprise him. Inside the box, were Gold Coins.

Immediately afterwards, Hun Han opened the second box.

"Jade bottles?" Hun Han was slightly taken aback.

In the Ancient and Current Eras, Alchemists would use jade bottles to preserve Pills and medicinal materials. After checking, Hun Han found that the bottles contained medicinal materials. The level of the medicinal materials was not high, the highest among them was Tier 3.

"100-year Ganoderma, 100-year Ginseng... merely some ordinary goods."

Hun Han opened 7 boxes one after another, and each box contained 10 jade bottles. There is a medicinal material in each jade bottle. The grades of the medicinal materials were not high either. The highest medicinal materials were only Tier 3, and most of them are Tier 2 medicinal materials. He guessed that the caravan that these Black Bandits robbed was a small caravan that transported medicinal materials.

When Hun Han opened the ninth box, he was slightly surprised. There is also a jade bottle inside, but unlike the other boxes, there is only 1 jade bottle in this box. Only then did Hun Han notice that the size of the remaining two boxes was smaller than the others.

"What good thing is it?"

With curiosity, Hun Han took out the jade bottle. Opening the bottle cap, a flaming smoke came out of the bottle. The temperature in the air rose slightly by a few degrees Celsius. Inside the bottle, he could feel a burning heat.

"This...this is Fire Spirit Flame Liquid!"

Hun Han was taken aback, his eyes full of surprise.

As a reincarnator, Hun Han has not wasted the past 6 years. When he was idle, Hun Han had been studying some ancient books on medicinal materials. So currently, he could recognise some medicinal materials at a glance.

Currently, the medicinal material that Hun Han held in his hand was not of a low grade. If one talks about the materials' degree of rarity, you can compare it to the Ice Spirit Cold Fountain from the novel.

"Damn, I obtained such a good thing, I can use it to exchange for the Ice Spirit Cold Fountain in the future!" As he spoke, he knew that he would not do so.

The Fire Spirit Flame Fountain indeed has the same rarity as the Ice Spirit Cold Fountain. However, the popularity of the Fire Spirit Flame Fountain is much higher than that of the Ice Spirit Cold Fountain. Not for any special reason, but just because this thing is very useful to Dou Zhe who cultivate the Fire Attribute. Especially Alchemists. Even if he did not cultivate the Fire Attribute technique, he could use this thing to please an Alchemist and obtain Pills.

Hun Han put the cap on the bottle and put it in his Storage Ring. Finally, he opened the last box.

"Scroll?" There was a single scroll in the last box. With curiosity, Hun Han slowly opened the scroll. Looking at the small lines above it, he was stunned: "No way! It is the Flying Dou Skill· Lightning Bat Sky Wings!"