Chapter 31 Lightning Bat Sky Wings! That's it?

Currently on Chapter 99 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 33 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

Since he knew the plot of the Novel, Hun Han knew one thing about this Flying Dou Skill before him.

According to the plot, this Scroll, the Flying Dou Skill-Lightning Bat Sky Wing will be auctioned at the Black Seal Auction House. Finally, it will be obtained by the Young Sect Master of the Blood Sect. There are still more than 10 years before this happens. Hun Han did not even dream that he would encounter this Flying Dou Skill here.

Since it is a rare Flying Type Dou Skill, this Scroll could either just be named the same as the technique that appears in the story, or the Creator created two such scrolls carrying this Flying Dou Skill.

Indeed, this is very possible. However, since the Ancient Times, the Dou Qi Continent had entered a period of decline where most of the production methods of Flying Dou Skills have been lost. Hun Han could therefore be sure that the Scroll in front of him is the Flying Dou Skill-Lightning Bat Sky Wing that will be auctioned at the Black Seal Auction 10 years later.

"Tsk tsk tsk, seems like my luck is really good, I unexpectedly encountered such a good item as soon as I entered the Black Corner Domain. However, I must go to a safe place if I want to absorb and practice this Flying Dou Skill."

Hun Han looked around, he is currently in the Great Plains of the Black Corner Domain, except for those Black Bandits, and some special monsters that live here, there are not many people in this region. After all, the Black Bandits are very domineering, and they work in alliances. Their overall strength is not small and there are large numbers of them. As soon as entrants and 'prey' appear, the Black Bandits from all over the Great Plains would be attracted over.

Thus, for safety's sake, Hun Han put all these items into his Storage Ring, he opened his map, picked a suitable direction, and rode his horse to that location.

.....

"What happened here?"

"How did these corpses turn into fossils?"

"This...this is Yang Sai Luo. Who killed him and his group?"

Things did not escape Hun Han's expectations, within hours of his departure, a small group of Black Bandits had discovered the mummies of the Black Bandits that had attacked him. Though the newly arrived Bandits left after not finding anything of worth on the Bandits' mummies.

Hun Han rode his horse and travelled out of the Great Plains of the Black Corner Domain. After that, he gradually slowed down his pace. He soon abandoned his horse and went into the woods.

Now that he is in the Black Corner Domain, he must be cautious for leaving any trails behind and attracting unnecessary attention.

"There is water nearby!" After travelling through the woods and distinguishing his location on the map, Hun Han ran towards the place where he could hear running water.

Now that he has reached Small Mastery in his Movement Dou Skill, Nether Ghost Shadow, Hun Han could move faster and in a more agile manner. Passing through the thorns, bushes and trees, Hun Han's vision suddenly widened, he could see a rumbling waterfall not far away.

"Yes, there is a cave there!"

The waterfall in front of him was quite large. The water fell from a mountain 100 metres tall and crashed down at the bottom. The water vapour had created a beautiful and dazzling rainbow after the sun's light refracted when it entered the water droplets.

On both sides of the waterfall are natural, steep cliffs. On the stone walls of the mountain, is a naturally formed cave.

Seeing this, Hun Han used Nether Ghost Shadow again and after a few leaps, he climbed into the cave that was 60-70 meters above the ground.

"Yes, it is indeed a good place to train!" Hun Han praised.

The cave is not large, it is around 100 square meters. The entrance of the cave could allow 3 people to enter at a time. Following Xiao Yan's example from the novel, Hun Han searched for a few large rocks in the cave to cover the entrance. This way, not only can he guard against human intruders, but he can also guard against Magical Beasts. In addition, the cautious Hun Han took out some powder from his Storage Ring, he scattered it around the entrance of the cave, the powder would prevent snakes and rats from entering. Enabling him to train in peace and not have to worry about his surroundings.

At this point, Hun Han took out a Moonstone, he then took out all the Scrolls he had obtained.

With the soft light of the moonstone, Hun Han began to read the content on the silver scroll.

Flying into the sky is everyone's dream. Hun Han also has a strong interest in flying. Currently, Hun Han is a 2 Star Dou Zhe. If he has a Flying Dou Skill, he will be able to fly, not only enabling him to perform aerial attacks, but also escape if he needs to, greatly increasing his survival capabilities in the Black Corner Domain.

As he opened the scroll, two pitch-black bat wings appeared before Hun Han's eyes. The bat wings on the scroll are not large, they appear to be like a painting, but faintly, silver Lightning and thunder could be seen flickering on them.

Like the Purple Cloud Wings from the story, the two wings in the scroll have gold and stone-like texture. As the breeze blew into the cave, Hun Han could see the bat wings in the scroll gently flap, as if it were real.

"Profound Water Lightning Bat, Tier 5 Flying Magic Beast, a giant bat type monster unique to Profound Water Lake. Its flying speed is among the best among all flying beasts."

"The Dou Skill in this scroll is called Lightning Bat Wing, also known as Lightning Bat Sky Wing. I journeyed into Profound Water Lake alone, captured a Profound Water Lightning Bat King, took its wings secretly, and finally made this Dou Skill. Because the Profound Water Lightning Bat has the dual Attributes of Water and Lightning, if the Dou Skill is used during a thunderstorm or stormy day, the flight speed would be maximised and greater than normal."

The creator of this Dou Skill dove into Profound Water Lake alone and captured a Profound Water Lightning Bat King alive. Bat-like monsters like to live in groups. Among 10,000 bats, there will be a Bat King, since the creator could capture the Bat King alive, then he must have been quite a strong and ruthless individual!

Since this Dou Skill comes from someone extraordinary, naturally, the Dou Skill itself must similarly be extraordinary.

Hun Han looked away from the writing on the scroll. He stretched out his palm and gently touched the silver bat wings. Suddenly, he felt a tingling sensation in his palm.

"It is real. Moreover, there is a Soul in the Bat Wings."

Hun Han, with his powerful Soul Power, could easily perceive the tyrannical Soul hidden in the scroll.

"It seems that if I want to acquire this Flying Dou Skill, I must pass the Dou Skill's test!" Hun Han inwardly, even with no grandfather in a Ring, Hun Han possessed knowledge of the story, this enabled him to know the method in which a Cultivator learns a Flying Dou Skill.

If he wants to learn this Flying Dou Skill, Hun Han must be able to withstand the attack of the Soul within the Wings. If he cannot bear it, then it means that Hun Han has no fate nor chance of obtaining this Dou Skill.

Presumably, this is also an important reason why the person in the Black Corner Domain who obtained the Lightning Bat Sky Wings, yet they still chose to auction it at the Black Seal Auction House 10 years later. The person who found the Flying Dou Skill must have failed to withstand the Bat Wings' Soul's attacks.

Hun Han took a deep breath. Since Xiao Yan was able to subdue the Purple Cloud Wings and both of them are reincarnators, then he too must be able to withstand and pass the Soul's test, right?

Hun Han moved his palms onto the scroll, his eyes slowly closed.

A shrill cry sounded from the scroll, it then followed Hun Han's palm, and finally went straight into Hun Han's mind.

"Huh?"

Hun Han trembled suddenly, he defended against the attack.

No matter what the other party did, Hun Han remained unmoved. This lasted for more than 10 minutes before the Profound Water Lightning Bat King's Soul admitted defeat and the screaming in Hun Han's head disappeared.

"Hm? That's it?"

Hun Han's mouth pursed; such a test is not difficult at all.