Seven

Destiny was right the club wasn't as busy, there was a little more space to dance and the bar wasn't so busy.

'Hey Red, look' Fangs said pointing to the dancers with a wink.

She was completely comfortable with her sexuality and they normally joked around when they saw hot women.

'It's a nice view' Cheryl smirked before she felt herself being whisked away to the dance floor.

Toni was still sending her daggers as they found their seats but there was no way Cheryl was going to sit there watching Toni and her boyfriend all over each other.

Toni had already said she didn't care and Cheryl was single she could do as she pleased.

Of course if Toni came over and confessed that she wanted her Cheryl would drop everything but that wasn't going to happen.

'Do you want to dance?' Jacob asked Toni.

'Not right now' Toni mumbled as she took a sip of the drink Sweet Pea had just handed her.

'What's with you tonight?' Jacob huffed 'you've been weird since we met up with your old friends'.

'Nothing' Toni sighed 'come on then let's dance'.

She took Jacob's hand and followed him to the dance floor, the space he found was almost next to Cheryl but Toni tried to ignore it.

She didn't really know why she was reacting this way, well she did, she didn't like seeing Cheryl all over another woman or another woman all over Cheryl.

But she couldn't really be angry she thought to herself, especially since she would be going home with her boyfriend tonight plus they haven't even been together for ten years.

She took a breath and shook her head hoping to shake Cheryl from her thoughts.

She wrapped her arms around Jacobs neck and smiled as he ran his hands down the side of her body before pulling him in for a kiss.

'Excuse me' Cheryl said pushing right between them.

'Cheryl!' Toni frowned.

'Hey! What's your problem!' Jacob almost yelled.

'Excuse me?' Cheryl said her eyes burning into his.

'Me and my girl are trying to dance and you push through us like we're not even here' Jacob scowled.

Cheryl couldn't help but feel the anger build in her chest after hearing someone else calling Toni their girl.

'Babe leave it' Toni said as she placed a hand on Jacobs chest.

'No, she's had a problem all night, what it is?' Jacob said.

Fangs, Sweet Pea and Tabitha watched ready to pull the redhead away if needed.

'I have a problem?' Cheryl pushed her tongue against her lips as she looked at Toni 'I don't think I'm the one with the problem'.

'You've got a thing for Toni don't you?' Jacob smirked taking a step forward 'well forget it rich girl she's mine'.

Cheryl was fuming now but she took one look at Toni who was silently begging her to drop it and as angry and drunk as she was deep down she didn't want to hurt Toni.

So instead she shook her head and did something she'd never normally do in a fight, she walked away, she walked away before she did more harm, she walked away for Toni.

'I knew it' Jacob smirked 'she probably crushed on you in high school and she still wants you, pathetic. Come on babe'.

Toni could feel her old friends eyes on her before she moved out of Jacobs grip.