Five

Just as Fangs had promised a few weeks later he had surprised Cheryl with a long weekend away.

Sweet Pea and Fangs had loaded their bags into the car, Cheryl's and Tabitha's being much bigger than theirs which the boys had teased them about.

Cheryl hadn't spoken to Toni since she called her in the middle of the night weeks ago, she had hovered over the brunettes name multiple times but backed out every time.

She stared out of the window mindlessly throughout the whole journey, joining in with the chatter of her friends every so often, she didn't want to put a downer on things.

'Welcome to the big apple' Fangs said loudly.

Cheryl's eyes widened as she remembered that Toni had told her she'd just bought an apartment here.

'Why New York?' Cheryl asked suspiciously.

'Because all the best clubs are here, are you not happy?' Fangs looked at her sadly.

'No I am' Cheryl said, he obviously didn't know Toni had just moved here but New York was a big city and the chances of her running into Toni was low, she might even be away.

'Good' Fangs smiled.

'What happens in New York stays in New York' Tabitha squealed excitedly and Cheryl couldn't help but smile.

***

'Here we are' Fangs smiled pushing open the door to the apartment they were staying in.

It wasn't anything fancy but it was better than them sharing just one room like Cheryl had expected.

'Sweet and I will share a room and you and Tabitha have your own rooms although I'm sure I'll end up on the couch tonight' Fangs said as he set his bag on the floor 'if any of you bring someone back put something on the door so we don't walk in'.

Sweet Pea gave him a sheepish smile knowing Fangs was talking about him.

'So what's the plan for today?' Cheryl asked.

'Well let's freshen up, we can go sight seeing and get ready for a night out, what do you say?' Fangs smiled.

'Sounds good to me, come on Cheryl let's choose our rooms' Tabitha said pulling her towards the bedrooms .

'Looks like we're in here then bro' Sweet Pea said slapping Fangs on the shoulder before entering the smaller bedroom after the girls had chosen theirs.

***

Once they were all changed into something more suitable they left the apartment, Cheryl and Tabitha telling the boys they wanted to get some good Instagram photos.

They had some lunch together, Cheryl argued that she wanted a salad but her friends refused.

Sweet Pea was insistent that they needed a cheeseburger to soak up all of the alcohol they'd be intaking tonight.

Fangs and Tabitha backed him up and Cheryl was outnumbered so a cheeseburger and fries it was.

'This is good' Sweet Pea hummed happily.

Tabitha shot him a look.

'Not as good as Pops burger of course' he gave her a smile, the food in his mouth almost spilling out.

'Ew' Cheryl said scrunching her nose 'swallow your food first'.

Sweet Pea didn't take offence instead he just laughed it off.

They spent the day taking multiple photos together as they went sightseeing through the city all of them posting it to their Instagrams as soon as they got to the apartment.