Two

Cheryl was finally ready with not a lot of time to spare, as she was doing her hair and makeup she received messages from both Sweet Pea and Fangs double checking that she was still attending tonight.

They had both offered for her to go with them but she politely declined, she knew that they'd be spending a good amount of time at the party with Toni and she didn't want to feel trapped.

The redhead didn't have anymore time to think though as she heard the sound of her drivers horn outside.

She took a final look at herself in the long mirror at the entrance of her house, normally she'd wear a gown but not this time instead she opted for tight black pants, a red shirt unbuttoned showing off her cleavage, her hair was straight without a piece out of place and she finished her look with black killer heels.

She knew she looked good and powerful and she felt it too, she had to feel confident to be confident, there was no way she could break into tears the moment she saw Toni for the first time in ten years.

The driver honked again causing her to tut and pick up her purse, the next time she'd step into her house this whole nightmare would be over.

***

Cheryl smiled as she watched Tabitha climb into the car, she was wearing a simple black dress that hugged her amazing figure, black heels and her hair fell in soft curls past her shoulders.

'You look amazing' Cheryl complimented as she smiled at her friend.

'So do you Blossom, very hot indeed' Tabitha let out a laugh 'are you ready?'.

'As ready as I'll ever be' Cheryl nodded.

'Okay let's do it' Tabitha grinned.

***

Cheryl didn't show it when they pulled up outside of the hotel where the party was being held but she was nervous.

Her heart felt like it was going to pump right out of her chest.

'Are you ready?' Tabitha asked as the driver opened the car door.

'Yes' Cheryl said simply climbing out after her friend.

There was a huge banner above the doors reading- Riverdale Highs Ten Year Reunion.

Tabitha held out her arm to link it with the redheads as they walked inside of the building.

They were directed to the area where the party was taking place and she assumed that everyone else was already here since she was an hour late.

As they entered the double doors she looked around seeing some familiar faces, she felt like she had gone back in time.

With her arm still linked in Tabitha's they took their first few steps in.

'Red finally' she heard Sweet Pea say as he approached her 'I didn't think you was going to make it'.

He looked at the woman whose arm was linked in Cheryl's 'you both look amazing'.

'We know' Tabitha smirked 'you're not so bad yourself'.

Sweet Pea grinned 'come on everyone's here, Tabitha you're going to love everyone'.

Sweet Pea turned excitedly and led them to the rest of the group.

'She's finally here' Fangs grinned when he saw her, bringing her in for a hug and then doing the same to Tabitha.