Epilogue

Now with that being said, many of you would want to know where does this lead to next for everyone.

Well for starters, the Loonatics team is in tip-top shape again and enters the town with numerous calls for help to which they were gladly prepare to do so and set out for their adventures again.

After all, a hero's work can never be truly done yet until the city is free of crime.

Meanwhile....for the old villians, they have a personal destination of their own.

Dr. Zane and Weather Vane decide to live in normal lives and teamed up as a scientist partners in hopes of working together to make the world a better place by creating the first elusive solar wind power ever created that allows for the sun to shield the planet from its rays and naturally producing Co2 all while keeping Weather Vane's powers under control.

Pierre Le Pew took the time to find his estranged son Paco Le Pew and asked for another chance at being his father again.

He was even willing to quit his shenanigans of illegal death matches and gambling poker just to spend more time with him.

Of course the legendary Legions Force member was able to forgive him and work it out with his father.

Pinkster and his 2 buddies Bugsy and Stoney went back into their old jobs as cops to reinstall their initial dreams of helping others within the law enforcement department.

Slyth Vester and Prince Tweetums, as promised, joined in their Royal roles together at the palace with equal pay and respectful friendships among the two.

Rupes and Ophiuchus Sam of course got a piece of their own medicine and are each locked up in their own heavily guarded security prison cells with only 3 squares meals a day and no sunlight for the two.

Now personally, the team each had their own goals outside their heroic duties as well.

Slam and Lexi are taking their relationship slow, seeing how Slam is not getting much of the message that Lexi tries to tell him but offers to try anyways without food stuffing being in the way that is.

Rev and Tech are bonded super closely and are even thinking of having a family get to together dinner with Rev's family one day as well.

And Duck and Ace realized how much they truly mean to one another and that their lives can never be complete without each other by their sides.