Chapter 6

Meanwhile, back in the city of Acmetropolis, The Loonatics arrive to the location of the distress call and sees that it was a familiar villain from before.

"Oh no not this guy again." Ace groaned while pinching his nose in irritation.

"ha ha ha. Did ya miss me?" Dr. Dare asked with a sly grin as he pulls out his retractable weapons.

"I hardly doubt it. But I do have a sneaky suspicion that you are one of Pinkster Pig's friends he mentioned earlier when he.....took our friend." Ace lied a little, he still didn't want to think that Duck purposely crossed over to join with Pinkster Pig and his set of goons. 

He was a good person and he had his reasons, including getting away from people like him who seemed to have made his life harder.

Why else would he volunteer to work with his archenemy if he didn't have anywhere else to go to which frankly, Ace was the blame for all of it.

"Oh is that what you think? Well I guess you'll just have to see then when I'm through with you. That is of course, if you are able to survive my latest technology." Dr. Dare said devilishly and prepares a strike on the team with his power fueled weaponry.

"Ha! Technology is our specialty. Tech! Use your toys." Ace ordered. 

"They are not toys, they're highly expandable weapons that can used to..." Tech tries to explain in a geeky fashion until he was interrupted.

"Whatever! J...just fire already!" Ace yelled out to him while Dr. Dare accumulates his magnetic rock forces, large enough to

Tech then, on time, grabs his laser gun and fires it on target with the rocks.

The massive explosion between the rocks and the laser beams was enough to knock out both sides.

To which much frustrated, both parties were able to quickly pick themselves back up as each side strikes one other with powers until Lexi's highly concentrated 'psi-ball' brain blast was able to finally take down Dr. Dare in a success for him to stay put for questioning.

"Now since you can see that we were able to stop you. Aren't ya going to tell us where we can find our friend?" Rev asked proudly.

"Why would I tell ya? You're nothing but filthy rats. What's in it for me?" Dr. Dare asks while standing up and brushing the dirt off himself.

"Hmm, let me think, you get less sentence time in jail and we won't chase after you so often. Unless, you misbehave yourself and tear up the city again. Then we'll have to reconsider that option." Lexi explained in a fake sweet tone.

"And if I don't?" Dr. Dare asked, sarcastically.

"Let's just say, we know how to put you back in your box." Lexi added as Tech showed him the very weapon that was used to trap him in the beginning.

"Okay! Okay, fine. But I'm telling you, it ain't gonna be pretty once you hear it from me." Dr. Dare adds on in a warning as if he's stalling which made Ace very anger and impatient.

Then without a second thought, Ace, in a boiling rage grabs the villain by the collar of his shirt in a tight grip and shook the guy violently.

"We don't have time for this. Where is he?!" Ace yelled out furiously.

Dr. Dare, in a fright, complies to the question.

"H...he's in Planet Blanc. They're planning on attacking ya if I didn't finish the job first and then they'll soon start an attack to the royal palace. The guys want to take the Prince's jewel for themselves and rule the entire universe! They needed only one more ally before their mission will complete a...and that's it! That's all I know! Please don't hit my face!" Dr. Dare skittishly confessed.