Prologue

Gavin strood over near the achievement hunter logo, at 10:26 Pm. A little cap of a door way shutting, gave gavin chills. Michael stood at the back of his house, mentioning gavin to come there.

Gavin picked up his walking pace and walked over towards michaels dark face.

Michael patted his shoulder and stuffed around ten diamonds in his jacket. He split two pieces of bread and they sat on michaels back door step.

Gavin took a big bite of his bread a wiped his mouth of crumbs.

" you have to start mining more, gavin" michael said, placing his bread in his pocket.

"I know"gavin said, stuffing the last of his bread down his mouth.

"Well, you need to. Im hungry too."

Gavin didnt reply.

Michael sighed.

"How many lives do you have left?"

Gavin didnt answer for a while, the thought.

"100" gavin lied. He round-up to a hundred, he only had 62 lives left.

Michael had a unsettling face on. "Gavin, you must get some sleep, you know before the monsters fall in achievement city." Michael stood, backpack slung on one shoulder. He sighed and opened his door and closed it. He came back out. With a wraped steak in his hands.

"Here, this is my last one, save it, for me" michael tossed it towards gavin, who put it in his hood, for safe keeping.

"Good night Micool" gavin said, standing up, from the step.

" good night, Gav.." michael shut his door quietly.

Gavin paced towards his house, and walked inside. He walked over to his bed near his window and slipped off his creeper sweatshirt, leaving him in a green short sleved shirt.

A lantern shined brightly from Gavins nightstand, and michael, from his desk. Gavin sat on the edge of his bed and looked on from is window to michaels house. He could see michael from michaels window, showing him, diming down his lantern.

He caught gavins eye. Gavin shut off his light and layed on his bed, thoughts running of michael, in his head.

____________________

Hi guys, so this is one of my first storys, and i will try to update this book, views oir no views.