Pack meeting

Scott pov.:

I called a pack meeting at Derek's loft at 6:30, I have to know how Stiles and Allison know Kira's brother and Lydia's brother. At the pack meeting there are me, Derek, Lydia, Malia, Kira, Isaac, Jackson, Ethan, Liam, Mason and Peter ( even if he's in a corner doing nothing ).
"So" I begin "I think we all know the reason for this meeting"
Everyone nods so I continue
"The plan is to get as much as information we can, I want to know: how Stiles and Allison know Lydia's brother and Kira's brother, what are their relationship and where they were all this time"
"Scott, we can't just invade their private life, maybe they have a good reason for not telling us" Malia says.
"I agree with Malia" Liam says.

"I'll do it at one condition, we are not going to spy them or getting information with force." Kira says looking at me, soon, everyone agrees with Kira.
"Good, here's the plan" I start to explain " Lydia, Kira, keep an eye to your brothers, Me, Malia and Isaac are going to try to listen to some of their conversation, Liam and Mason, try to look if you can find something online, like if there were a lot of kidnappings these last few years, is everything clear?" everyone nods once again.
"Good so-"
"Hey Izzy you know where I left my bag? I can't find it anywhere" I'm getting cut of by a girl around our age, she has blonde hair tied in a braid.
"Oh, yea it's in your room" Isaac responds.
"Ok, thank you...are they your friends?" She asks him
"Yea, guys, this is my sister Sonya, she and my brother Newt came back a while ago, I wanted you to meet them" Isaac explains. She looks nice, she smiles at us and goes back to her room; now it's time to investigate...

Isaac's pov.:

We just ended the pack meeting, tomorrow Sonya and Newt are going to start high school with me, I want to check on them so I stop at the door of the room they share but I stop when I hear my sister saying:
"...Thomas was really mad that time"
Scott told us that Kira's brother, Dylan, called Stiles Thomas, is she talking about him?
"That was nothing compared at the times in the Glade Tommy and Gally fought! Trust me, they were so stubborn that some people were thinking about throwing them at the Grievers..." Newt says. What's the Glade? Who's Gally and What are the Grievers?
"We better go to sleep, tomorrow is going to be a hell of a day, why do I have to go to school when W.I.C.K.E.D. already taught us everything?" He continues. What the hell is W.I.C.K.E.D.?
"Yea you're right, 'night Newt"
"'Night Sonya"

I had a lot of questions, I really wanted to tell the pack that my siblings may know Stiles and Allison...but that would mean that they're going to spy them...I don't want that so I'm just going to pretend I've never heard this conversation...I lost my siblings once and I'm not going to lose them again 'cause of Scott's selfishness.

A/n

Suppp.
Ik this is short next is going to be longer I promise 🤧🤚🏽
Btw I wanted to ask you something...

Should I add Scisaac to the story?

A- yes

B- no

It's your choice :)