The invite

Aris' pov.:

An invite. Seriously. The pack seriously gave us an invite to meet them at their loft. After all they had done, they think we are going to give them any answers?
We are currently at our house deciding if we should go or not.

"I think it's a terrible idea" I say, I mean, they are only going to ask questions about where we have been.
"I agree with Aris, the people in that pack are all assholes, mostly that Scott guy" At least Brenda agrees with me.
"Guys listen, it's not like it's going to be that bad, Lydia knows, so if they are going to ask something uncomfortable, at least she'll be on our side" T says.
"Yes but IF she's on our side, who tells you that alpha boi is not going to ask some really uncomfortable questions?" Newt agrees with Gally.

"I suggest we vote, raise your hand if you think we shouldn't go to the loft" Harriet says. Me, Gally, Brenda, Newt and Vince raise our hand.
"Now, who thinks we should go?" Harriet, Sonya, Minho ( surprisingly ), Frypan and Teresa raise their hand.
Thomas looks at Jorge.
"Don't look at me hermano, the choice is yours". Good, now Tom has to decide, knowing that he's gonna choose the dumbest option, I think we should get ready to go to the loft.

Mind link:

Teresa
Aris
Thomas

Thomas don't you even think about it.

But why not? If we go I can tell Scott that I don't give a shuck about the pack anymore, if we don't clear things now, they are just going to be more annoying.

I agree with Tom, sorry 'ris

Ok but don't come cry on me when you realize it's a terrible idea.

Probably since the others say my extremely pissed off face they realized Tom wanted to go...drama here we come.

Newt's pov.:

This is embarrassing.
We're at the loft with the whole pack ( except for Liam and Mason ) and nobody has talked for 5 minutes.
I still don't get why the hell we're here, but of course Tommy had to choose the dumbest option.
I decide to break the silence.
"Can someone tell me what the bloody hell we're here?" I sounded more harsh that I wanted to be but who cares.

"Well, since you didn't want to tell us what happened we kinda decided of...spy you all?"
"You did WHAT?! What the hell?! You had no right to hear our private conversation!" Brenda snaps, luckily Teresa squeezes her hand to calm her down. The pack probably noticed 'cause of the shocked face they 'yall have.
"Are you girls like- dating or something?" Jackass asks.
"Yes they are, you got a problem with that?" Wow. I can't believe I just heard my sister speaking like that, I'm proud.

"Everyone calm down, so you guys know the names of the pack, but they don't know yours so-"
"Wait, they know about supernatural?" Kira asks.
"Uh- Of course they are? If my sibling would be a supernatural creature I'd like to know!" Teresa I couldn't agree more.
"Sorry if I haven't told you guys, I just didn't know how you would react..."
"It's ok Izzy, we understand" I say to my brother.
"I'm sorry too Minho, I should have told you"
"It's ok Kira"

"Okok it's all cute and stuff but we would like to ask you some questions" Scott says
I get closer to Tommy and he smiles at me.
"Go ahead I guess" Tommy says.

"What does A2 mean?"

A/n

Sorry if it's short and it took so long 🤧