The fight p2

A/n

Ik it took long but it's worth it
👁💧👄💧👁

Let's torture our charters- I MEAN, let's continue the story :)

Thomas pov.:

"What could you possibly been through? Nothing bad could have happened"

And at that moment, I totally lost it.

"Ethan is right! You always say that YoU hAvE bEeN tHrOuGhT sO mUcH but so have we!" Ok. Scott crossed the line.
"Have you ever saw a person dying right after they saved your life? Have you ever held them begging them to wake up?" I say in tears, there was a silent moment.
"Have you ever saw somebody you looked up as an older brother to sacrifice himself for nothing? Have you ever been tortured and experimented like your life wasn't worth anything?"
Again, silence.
"Answer me!!" I scream at him.
"H-have you?" He answers. "There's no way-"
"I have Scott, I have" My voice starts to break, great.
"I've escaped the Glade, you know what it is? A fucking giant maze with giant robots ready to kill you at any moment. You know how many of us Glanders there were? More then fifty, but now? There are only nine people left of the maze trials, six from group A and three from group B. Do you know how much time some of us stayed there? Three years! Without memories or a clue of who they were or why they were there! When we escaped, we thought we were finally safe, turns out it was W.I.C.K.E.D. and just put us in another trial. We've lost a lot of people we cared about, we've faced death so many times, we had to kill to survive! Meanwhile W.I.C.K.E.D. was trying to find a cure for a virus they've created, and we were lucky enough to be immune...I lost a dear friend to this virus, we almost lost Brenda! I almost lost Newt...he was begging me to kill me so he wouldn't kill me. If Minho and Brenda didn't got there in time I..." I want to continue but it's just to much. I feel Minho's hand on my shoulder.

"Just leave me alone, none of you will ever understand! EVER!" I scream at the pack ( - Lydia ) I get out of the loft as fast as I can, ignoring the voices screaming my name.

Newt's pov.:

After Tommy's rant we all stayed silent for a few minutes.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Teresa slaps Scott.
"Allison I-"
"Do you want to stop?! My name is Teresa, not Allison! I'm not that person anymore! His name isn't Stiles! Is Thomas! He never deserved a friend like you! You're supposed to be his brother, to help him! But all you've ever done was being selfish! You're nobody for him now, now he has Minho, he has all of us! Stop annoy us or you're going to die like Ratman did!" Probably Scott is to scared to ask who Ratman was, it's my time to speak.
"I'm going to find Tommy, I'll go alone...is it ok?" Everyone nods.

~time skip half an hour later~

A/n
Warning! Newtmas fluff bc yes✨

I found Tommy at his house, he was sobbing on his bed, he was sitting while covering his head into his knees ( hope that makes sense lol ).
I sit next to him and rub his back, he looks at me with puffy eyes before hiding his face in my chest. I hug him and I start drawing little circles on his hand with my finger.
"I don't want to talk about it..." He says while his voice breaks a little bit.
"We don't have to talk at all, just...you know that Chuck would bloody kill you of he saw you blaming yourself like this you know that?" I say making both of us chuckle. We cuddle for a little bit until he wakes up.
"Where are you going?"
"I just realized I left everyone to the loft..."

"We don't have to go back" I say standing up "The Glanders/Scorchers and Lydia will understand" I take him in another hug, now he has his arms in my back and his face hiding in my neck, I rub his neck a little bit, he loves when I do that, it makes him feel relaxed.
"Thank you Newt for...everything, I love you"
"I love you too Tommy" I answer kissing his head. "Why don't we sleep a little bit?"
"Ok I guess" He answers
We lay in his bed and of course I'm the little spoon, little did I know that the Sheriff took a few pictures of us when we were sleeping so he can use them to tease us but...

✨Details✨

A/n
Imma close the chapter with this beautiful newtmas picture I found online :)

A/nImma close the chapter with this beautiful newtmas picture I found online :)