We👏🏽love👏🏽Chuck ( chapter )

✨EARLY UPDATE✨

We👏🏽love👏🏽Chuck

( don't lie to yourself, I know you do )

Let's go back to torture our charters, especially Tom-Tom and Captain Eyebrows 👀✨

✨Onto the story✨

Thomas pov.:

"So? You're not going to give me a hug greenie?"

I freeze. It's literally impossible...right? It must be a dream but...it feels so real, like Chuck is actually in front of me...
"Chuck..?" The word came like a whisper, it don't even know if I spoke or not. I feel tears falling down my face. Suddenly his smile falls and he hugs me. I'm trembling...how are you supposed to react when you see a boy who thought that died two years ago? I hold him as hard as I can, I don't want to let go and I'm not going to.

I try to say something but my sobs cover every word I try to say.
"Is it really you?" I ask after a few minutes.
He doesn't respond. He just nods.
"I'm sorry I-...I should have been the one taking the knife not you I'm..."
"It's not your fault...if there's someone to blame it's W.I.C.K.E.D." He cuts me off.
We stop hugging and I just look at him smiling.
"Look at how much you've grown up..."
"You look the same" He says and we chuckle a bit.
"Is everyone...alive?" I should have known he would ask this. I look down remembering Winston...if only we would have known sooner that I was the cure he would be still here...
"Winston got the flare..." I take a deep breath and hug him again. "I'm sorry..."
"It's ok" He tells me "The others are ok right...?" No. People died, like Jackson ( not Jackass, in the book there was a kid named Jackson ). "The only ones left of our maze are you, me, Newt, Minho, Gally, Frypan and Teresa..."
He nods and hugs me tight.

"I have something for you" I say while giving him the little wooden statue, he smiles.
"You kept it"
"Of course...it was the only way I could remember you..."
"We should go" I continue
"Where?"
I smile "Do you want to meet the other Glanders or not?"
"Y-you know where they are?"
"Yea it's a 10 minutes walk" He smiles again.
"Are we waiting for the Grievers to catch us? Let's go!" He says excited.

And yes, we left Scott where he was...opsie

---------Time skip to the family house--------

"Woah, this house is HUGE" He says.
"Well, we better get inside, you have a lot to catch on and a lot of people you have to meet"

We enter the house and we see Harriet trying to catch Brenda for some reason.
"Hey come back!! BRENDA COME HERE OR I'LL KILL YOU"
"NO YOU STARTED IT!!" She says laughing running around the whole living room.
"What the shuck happened in there?!" I ask.
"Well...basically we were playing truth or dare and Harriet dared Brenda to reveal a secret and she said that she usually steals Harriet's make up and...you know the rest" Aris explains, he's on the couch with Sonya.

"Oh my God Thomas did you kidnap a kid?! We've been in this city for only a month and you start to kidnap people?!" Mama Sonya scares me...it runs in the family I guess.
"I didn't-"
"THOMAS HELP MEEEE!" Brenda screams hiding behind me. I sigh.
"Bren, stop using Harriet's make up, Harriet, stop trying to kill Bren ok?" I say to them.
"Ok Mr. I-kidnap-kids" Sassy Harriet is no good thing trust me.
"I didn't kidnap anyone!"
"Yea sure who is he then?" Aris asks.

I take a deep breath.
"Remember when I told you about Chuck?" I ask
"Yup" They all say.
"Well..." Seeing their faces makes me understand they understood-
"Well of course! People coming back from the dead! Why not... What's next? Janson throwing an apologize party for us?" Brenda says raising her eyebrows.
"And I still don't know who these shanks are" Chuck says.

"Long story short: we weren't the only maze, we were group A, Aris, Sonya and Harriet are the only survivors of group But, Brenda, Vince and Jorge are from the scorch, I'll explain the whole story when everyone is here" I explain.
"Wait- we weren't the only maze?! What?!" He asks confused.
"Just wait until you know what this idiot did"
"No need to spoiler everything Bren"
"Where are Gally, Minho, Newt, Fry and T?" I continue
"Upstairs playing monopoly" Sonya says.

"GUYS EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM I HAVE A SURPRISE!!" I yell hiding Chuck behind me.
"This is going to be fun" He whispers to me.
"Geez you could have come upstairs greenie"
"I know, but I'm lazy"
All the Glanders/Scorchers are in the living room so Chuck decide to reveal himself.

"Omg Thomas did you kidnap a child?!" Fry asks.
"Wha- WHY IS EVERYONE ASKING THAT?"
"Because you are the most likely person to kidnap a child hermano."
"Very funny Jorge, very funny" I say
"Wait..." Mama Noot always recognizes his kids.
Me and Chuck are trying to hold on the laughter.

"Cmon shanks just give me a shucking hug!" Chuck says raising his arms to the air, now all group A ( - me ofc ) is totally shocked.
"Oh my god...Chuck..?" Min-Min says.
"No I'm a Griever, who the shuck do you think I am?" Holy- I'm proud of my sassy lil bro.
Newt is the first one to hug him, all of them are crying.
"What...how is this even possible?" Newt ask. After a lot of hugs from Newt, Minho, Fry and Teresa Chuck goes to Gally that was crying silently the whole time. He can't look at Chuck in the eyes so he just looks down, until Chuck hugs him.
"I missed you too" The little boy says.
Gally just breaks down and hugs Chuck as hard as he can.
"I'm-"
"Shut up. Don't you dare apologize for something that was not your fault."

"Well, we should start explaining should we?" I say looking at my little brother.
"Yea, we should"

--------------------------------------------------------------

That was longer than I thought it would-

Next is probably going to be the last chapter 👀.

Baihhh 🤧