The fight p.1

A/n

Had to divide this in 2 parts so I can be a cliffhanger :)

Thomas' pov:

"What does A2 mean?"

All the Glanders/Scorchers freeze.
How the shuck does he know about that?! I take a deep breath when I feel a hand on my shoulder, Newt's hand.
"Scott, I really think you shouldn't ask that question it's private and-"
"Stop it Lydia, how bad can it be?"
I'm really starting to regret this, Aris was right we shouldn't have come, shuck me.

"So? You're not going to give us an answer?" I swear if Jackass opens his mouth again I'll punch him.
"Well, that's a little private...can we move on? Like can't you ask us less questions about us being missing and stuff? It's not really comfortable for us to talk about it" T says standing next to me, god I'm so happy I have her.
"Yea, I agree with A- sorry, Teresa" Kira says, I really appreciate how she's trying her best to use our new names. Malia gets closer to Kira ( they are so cute I can't- ), but of course Scott ruins the moment...again.

"Ok I'm tired of this. You're names are Stiles and Allison, and we invited you here only because we want to know what happened, so could you be so kind to answer some of my questions?! Like what's W.I.C.K.E.D.?!"
"SCOTT! You're crossing the line! They told you they don't feel comfortable talking about it you have to stop it! You can't-"
"ENOUGH LYDIA!"
"Ok listen here you shank" I say walking towards him "You can raise your voice at me as much as you want, but don't you shucking dare to raise your voice at her or at any member of my family for that matter! You got it?!" Someone please tie me up or I'll kill him with my own hands.
With the corner of my eye I see Gally taking Lydia's hand and hug her, I never thought Gally as a overprotective brother but now he's looking at Scott like he wanted to kill him in the worst way possible, I mean I can't blame him, if someone would do that to Teresa, Brenda or any of my sisters I would be angry too.

"How do you know the existence of W.I.C.K.E.D.?! How do you know A2?! Oh right! You overhead our conversations and still expect an explanation?! How selfish are you?!" Harriet snaps, she never really talked, until now.
"Hermano, I think we should go, this is not going to end well" Jorge says.
We all start to get the hell out of there until...

"Who's Chuck?" Scott asks.

No.

He didn't.

HE SHUCKING DIDN'T.

Not only he literally made us revive the moment of his death, I know that now Gally's blaming himself. It wasn't his shucking fault he was controlled. He's hurting my family and he needs to pay.

I start running into him for punching him but Minho and Vince hold me.
"Let.me.go." I say in the most threatening voice possible.
"Minho let me handle this" I hear Vince whisper.
"Thomas listen to me alright? If he was here, what would he want you to do?" He says in a calm voice.
"He's not here Vince, in case you haven't noticed, he's dead."
"If he was here, what would he want you to do?" He repeats.
"Stay calm..." He takes me in a hug and I calm down. I start to wonder what would he really tell me if he was still here.

"Just ignore him, he's always like this, yea he can piss you off but it's going to get better. He just doesn't like you because nobody ever challenged him" One time he said to me when we were in the Glade, he was talking about Gally, I know that he wouldn't blame him for his death.

"What's the matter with you? Before you ask, I know who Chuck is because I checked my father's computer, there weren't photos or anything just a list of the people who escaped something called " The Glade"" Scott had to ruin the moment, a third time.
"Stop it. You know that you're not going to have any answers, just...leave us alone, it's hard for us to talk about all of we went through and..." Ethan ( why is he even here anyway ) cuts Fry off.
"What could you possibly been through? Nothing bad could have happened"

And at that moment, I totally lost it.

A/n

I know you hate me, but next chapter we're going to see Tommy having a long ass rant :)

And maybe some ship moments cuz, I know you want some Newtmas and other ships 💅🏽

Baihh 🤧