Family meeting

A/n
They all look so good in this photo omfg 😫🤚🏻✨

Thomas pov.:

I'm talking to Lydia at my locker; yesterday me, Minho and Teresa had a wonderful day. Lydia is telling me about his brother George.
"My brother is very shy I think, at home he hardly ever talks ..." Lydia tells me
"Just one thing - why did you just tell us now that you have a brother? I thought you were an only child"
"Well...he disappeared almost six years ago, he still doesn't want to tell us where the hell he's been, but I don't want to force him. Here he comes!" He explains pointing to a boy who walks towards us and almost burst out laughing.

"Greenie?"
"Hello gEoRgE" I can take It anymore and I let all my laughts out.
"Thats not that funny you shank" Gally swears at me.
"Sorry sorry it just doesn't suit you at all! I can't wait to see Minho's reaction!"
"I bet your name isn't better greenie"
"Well considerating that my real name is something I can't even say correctly" I say rolling eyes "By the way wanna go to lesson with me, T and Min?"
"Good that greenie" After that we just leave...and yes I forgot that Lydia was watching us the whole time...upsie.

Teresa pov:

Minho and I are chatting in the math classroom waiting for class to start, she is telling me about when Thomas first arrived in the Glade.
"I swear to got he was asking questions every second, I remember Alby was in the mood of throwing him to the Grievers! Lucky he didn't or we would be still in the Glade trying to stop Gally and Tom killing eachother"
We both laught, I've heard this story like 1000 times but I absolutely love it.
"Hey look that's Thomas and...Gally? Since when he's here?" Minho says when the two of them enter the class.
"Hey slintheads, missed me?" Gally says sarcastically.
"Of course I missed hitting you! What kind of question is that?" Minho sasses back while I hug Gally.
"Would you two ever stop sassing and hating eachother?" Tom says to them
"Of course not DuH" Gally answers.

"Shut up gEoRgE" Tom says
Me and Minho laught for almost 5 minutes, I can't believe Gally's real name is George, that doesn't suit him at all.
"By the way what are your real names? I want to make fun of you too"
"My "name" is Allison, Tom is Stiles and Minho is Dylan"
"Seriously? What kind of name is even StIlEs" He says laughing.
"As I said, it's not my real name either, since it's too hard to pronounce"
"So W.I.C.K.E.D. gave you a nickname...to your nickname?" Gally asks confused
"Looks like it" Tom answers "Oh and by the way Gally is Lydia's brother and Kira is Min-Min's sister"
"You mean they are the ones of your old pack?" He says looking at me and Tom
"Yup" I say "I didn't know Lydia had a brother tho"
"Probably she didn't want to talk about it since me and Gally were missing for what? Six years? Probably she didn't feel like telling you, same with my sister" Minho explains
"Yea makes sense" I answer.

"By the way this afternoon we're going to Vince and Jorge's house, Harriet, Aris, Brenda and Frypan lives there too" Minho says.
"Cool, you know the address?" Gally asks.
"Aww excited to see your boyfriend?" I tease, I know Fry and Gally liked eachother since forever and they aren't together...yet.
"Excited to see your girlfriend?" He says to me and I can feel my cheeks burning.
"Shuck you" I say "At least me and Brenda are dating, how much time will past for you two to confess to eachother?" I say to him.
The bell rings and the lesson starts, Gally got lucky this time, me and Minho are already making a plan to get those two slintheads together.

That evening we went to the Glanders/Scorchers house, we spent a beautiful evening, we played truth or dare, we watched a really good TV show on Netflix, it was really good, except for the fact that every episode someone died and in the last season they ruined and killed one of my favorite characters ( please get the reference or my existence is useless ).
Aris told us that they found out that Sonya and Newt are siblings, we still don't know where they are and everyone misses them, especially Tom and Harriet.
After finishing the last episode of the show, we decided to go to sleep; I cuddle with Brenda and we fall asleep.