An unexpected information

A/n
THE MEME THO- It's...so cute 🥺

Okok I'll stop ~onto the story~

Scott pov.:

We are at school and I'm talking with Malia and Kira about the plan, I'm going to follow Stiles after economy and they are going to follow Allison after Science.

~le time skip after economy~

We just finished economy, I have to hurry up, I see Stiles going to the yard, he's talking to two people I've never seen before, the first one is a girl with short brown hair, the other is a dark skinned boy with black hair, they're talking about something so I use my werewolf hearing to listen.
"Long story short, this is how we ended up here" The dark skinned boy explains to Stiles. The girl is leaning her head on Stiles' shoulder, I wonder if they're dating.
"Someone's tired uh?" I hear Stiles say to the girl
"This twats woke me up early! It's not my fault duh" She answers
"It was 7! We had to woke you up Bren" The boy replies
"Fuck you Fry" "Bren" Says
"By the way me and Minho are going to run at the park, wanna come?" Stiles proposes, that's weird, he never liked running.

"I mean, it's not like we have anything to do so I'll come" "Fry" answers
"This is to weird" The girl says "I mean it's weird don't risking your life everyday living in a actual city without flare, cranks and all the W.I.C.K.E.D. shit"
"I know but I'm not complaining" The boy answers. Again with this W.I.C.K.E.D.
"Oh my god Thomas did you hid your brand?!" The girl exclaims
"Yea why?" I still don't get why they call him "Thomas", it doesn't suit him at all, his name is Stiles.
"Well the make up its fading but don't worry, I have some in my backpack, I bought it just in case" The girl explains.
I try to look at Stiles' back head to see black sentences, I can't read them because they're to far, the only thing I can read is "A2". What the hell does that mean? It sounds like an experiment or something. Does Allison has one too?
"Thanks Bren, if the pack would have seen it would be a torture-"
"You're welcome but be careful next time!"
"What do you have next?" "Fry" ( what kind of name is it? Maybe it's a nickname)
"I have History with Minho and Harriet" Stiles answers
"English with Aris, Gally and Sonya" The girl "Bren" says. Isn't Sonya Isaac's sister? Does Stiles know her to? What about Isaac's brother?
"Well I have Science, see ya' later!"The boy says. Good, I have Science too so I can try to have some information.

We are at Science class and I seat next to the boy.
"Hi uhh...what's your name?" I ask him. He hesitate but at the end he says:
"M-my name's Frypan, but you can call me Fry..." Who the hell names their kid "Frypan"? I mean what kind of name it is? I say in my head, but when I look at his sad expression I realize that I actually said it loud; I want to "apologize" but the teacher enters the class, I guess I have to wait what Kira and Malia have found out.

~at the lockers and yes I'm lazy~

( still Scott's pov.)

I see Malia and Kira running into me, maybe the found out something important.
"What have you discovered?" I ask
"You won't believe it" Kira says
"So, we saw All- Teresa talking to a boy, I'm pretty sure his name is Aris..." Wasn't he one of Stiles' friend? Also, why is Malia calling Allison "Teresa", that's not her name.
"...it was a normal conversation of a school project until they suddenly stopped talking, like they knew we were listening to them...but that's not all! They were looking at eachother like they were talking telepathically!" Malia explains
"How is that even possible?" I ask
"I don't know...but we also found out that Sonya's and Isaac's brother's name is Newt and he's dating..."
"Is he dating someone? Who?" I ask
They both esitate until Kira says:
"Thomas aka Stiles"

"What?!" I say "He's not even gay! He always had a crush an Lydia have you forgotten?!"
"He could be bi" Malia says (A/n Malia and Stiles never dated )
"I don't know but we have to find out, now let's reunite the pack and explain everything..." I conclude our conversation.

Lydia's pov.:

"Hey Tom!" I say when I see Thomas coming to my locker, I heard his friends calling him Thomas, so I asked him about it and he said he prefers to be called that.
"Hey Lyds uhh...I- We gotta tell you something..." He says when Teresa comes into us.
"Yea what is it?" I ask
"Well...we want you to know what happened when we went missing..." Teresa concludes

A/n
This.is.short

🤧🤚🏽

And yea Lydia is good- idk why I hate when there's bitch Lydia, she's a queen 👸👑

Baih 🤧🤚🏽