A lot has happened

*present day*

A lot has happened over the past three years, Lydia and Jackson broke up, we've sort of been on and off since then, never actually together. I kind of went off the rails a bit and Lydia was the only person who really understood what was going on. She tried to keep me sane. I had a few hookups in the time that we weren't seeing each other which I still felt guilty for. She was still understanding though. Allison and Scott got together and ended up staying together even after she found out about me and him being werewolves. Oh yeah, that's what we are, Stiles was actually right from the beginning. 

Then a Kanima came and possessed Jackson and he was controlled by this boy seeking revenge for his near drowning at the hands of his classmates back in 2006. Anyway he's dead now a long with a lot of other people as a result of his power. He got drowned by Allison's grandfather. That was utterly fantastic. Our mom found out about us and freaked out. Didn't speak to us for a few days but she's fine now, she settled in quite well all things considered. Allison's mother was driven to suicide having been bitten by Derek Hale, after she tried to kill my brother. We found out his family had been killed by Kate, Allison's aunt. Her grandfather, Gerard, tried to become an alpha to escape his cancer but I had managed to switch his pills with mountain ash ones. And Scott and Allison broke up. I know, heartbreaking.

There was a teacher called Jennifer who turned out to be some strange creature who took people and killed them. She almost killed Lydia, who we discovered was a Banchee, which basically means she can scream really loudly and is psychic, and started finding dead bodies. She also almost killed mine and Scott's boss and our mom, Stiles' dad and Allisons dad who is now on our side. They got taken to a big tree called the Nemeton. Scott, Stiles and Allison all went under ice water and died for around 16 hours, and now they're all hallucinating things and messed up in the head, as they could be for life.

That just about takes us to the present day, Derek turned this boy Isacc who is now "in the pack" and there are a few other new members. 

(If you've watched the series you should basically know everything.)