Romeo and Juliet (Part 2) || Thomas

Y/n groaned and rubbed her head. The sun's harsh light poured through the window of the med-jack hut. She slowly propted herself up on her elbows and looked around. Gally sat in a chair next to her bed sound asleep. He mumbled uneasily in his night-mare infested sleep. Y/n softly squeezed her brother's hand. Gally imediately woke up. He hugged his sister tightly clinging to her. 

"I'm sorry," he said. 

"It's alright. You didn't mean to hit me," Y/n pulled back. "Where's Thomas?" 

Gally scowled, "Seriously?

"I love him, Gally," Y/n insisted. 

"Love?!" Gally yelled. "But he's so shucking annoying!" 

"No, he's not!"

"I don't care what you say, you're never allowed to see him again!" 

Tears filled your eyes, "Gally..."

You were interupted by a knock on the door. In rushed Thomas. To your total amazement he dropped to his knees in front of Gally, "Gally, please please please! I love your sister! I know you don't like me but you have to see! She is my everything! I love her-"

"Let me stop you right there shank," Gally growled. "If you ever so much as look at my sister again I will feed you to the greivers." 

Thomas hung his head. "At least let me say goodbye," he whispered. 

"Please, Gally," you begged. 

"Fine," Gally relented. 

Thomas slowly approached you. Tears were in both of your eyes. He sat down on the bed beside you. "Please don't go, Thomas," you cried. Tears streamed down his face, "I'm sorry, Y/n." He placed his hands on your face and kissed you like he had never kissed you before. You kissed back with salty lips. At last, you two parted. 

"I love you, Y/n," he whispered. 

"I love you, Thomas," you sobbed. 

Gally watched confused. The two of you seemed to care for eachother so much but surely it couldn't be love! Could it? Thomas slowly got up, holding onto your hand as long as possible as he turned to walk out the door Gally cried, "Wait!"

"Gally?" you questioned.

Your brother sighed, "You can be together. But if I ever hear that you hurt her I will personally kill you!" 

Thomas immediately rushed over to you and picked you up, swinging you around. He began kissing you all over the face and neck never stopping once. You giggled at his antics but pulled him closer. "I love you, I love you, I love you," Thomas whispered again and again. Gally groaned and silently left the room. But neither you or Thomas noticed. You only had eyes for each other.