Chapter:15 HOPE

it was 57 days and 21 hours from the moment i realise that Zack can be dead. It was 27  and 10 hours from the moment i tried to go to him. It didnt happened. I sitting on the chair an the alcony. In front of me were m. It was sun raising. I cannot sleep so i get there, In front of the was breakfast and tea for sleep. I didint touch them. I must be with my mind. I remembered that Zack telled me that he want to come here with me. To read in the libraryb with me. To see the sun rising with me. Whiout i under stood tears started falling down my face. Wht? Why? Why? I covered my face with arms. I dont know how much i cried,but the door opened. It was aunt or Helion i didint mind much. Them i heard a  female voice.

Someone: Rise and shine blood besti.

Wait a minute. Rise and shine. Blood Besti. Veronica. With a power i dont from where i got up and went into the room. In front of me was Ronnie in all her shine with a smile on her face. She come and hugged me. I put my arms around her waist and got my head in her shoulder-neck. I started crying. I was a little bit more comfortable with her. She started rubbing my head. i faal on the floor. She fall with me. I cried my  tears out. When i calmed i looked at her.

Valeria: How...how are you here?

Veronica: In the moment we got in the Nightmare court with aunt More started planin how to get out of thid shit. And now the whole court think that im in the library i will be there for doo long time so i can learn more fro the shadows there.

Valeria: What do you mean'' get out of this shit"?

Veronica: Val i dont want to give you a less hope but... Zack can be alive?

Valeria: WHAT?- i got up.

Veronica: So whe Hybern catch mom he cuts her " bond'' with dad. It wasnt the real bond. I was just that they will get haugh if they talk throught it. But dad is stonger than hybern and in my libraris in the Nightmare court i found a spell for something like that.  the spell is that it makes the ''bond'' to just listening to the messages without answear. And that means that maybe Zack is alive and he can hear you but cant answer. Val do you feel like something is cutten from you.

Actually no. in this moment i just realised the facts not the feeling. And from that i losed a hope.

Valeria: Sooo there is like 40% Zack is alive?

Veronica: I think more like 55 %. If clotho is not lying me dad was searching this book?

And that was enough. The tears were stopped. I smiled and started jumping in one palce.

Valeria: HE CN BE ALIVE HE CAN BE ALIVE HE CAN BE ALIVE!

On the door noked and aunt come in.

Amren: What are this no....

I jumped on her and started kissing her face. Continiun shouting.

Amren: If you little Archeron dont left i will....

Ronnie laughed and aunt cannot finushed. I left Amren and started hugging Ronnie.

Veronica: Can youn please come of of me so i can tell you the plan.

In the momet in i falled on the floor. Gets my legs under me.

Valeria: So what are we doing?