Chapter:3 Bloody dessert

It was 00:00. Dinner went well. Everyone was talking and having fun. Even uncle Az. We drank 3 bottles of wine. I personally began to fell the alcohol invading my head. I still keep drinking. I needed discretion. Aunt Elain stood at the table.
Elain:I get up to bring the dessert before you're so drunk you can't tell which is salt which is sugar.
She get up and walked to the kitchen.
Suddenly there were screams. Breaking glass. Fall. Uncle Az and mom rushed straight to the kitchen. I glanced on Veronica. She replied with the look ,,I don't know what is going on,,.That look never foreshadowed good. It happened in few seconds. I jumped up from my chair and hurried to the kitchen. The sight stunned me. Aunt Elain had made a red jelly. It had fallen. It looked like dried blood. There was glass everywhere. Aunt Elain was sitting on the floor,looking like she was having panic attack. Uncle Az was hugging her and mom was holding her hand. Meanwhile the others come. Suddenly aunt Elain looked up. Her eyes blurred. She began to tremble. She stopped to breathing. She relaxed and fainted. Uncle Az took her in his arms and carried her into the living room and mom took towel wet it with cold water and put it on her forehead. Meanwhile uncle Rhys called a healer. She came for a few minutes. She rubbed some herds and gave them to aunt Elain. Just then she opened her eyes. She got up with scream. She looked straight at me.
Elain:Valeria you have to go to the Spring Court!