Chapter:1 Preparation or distraction

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I had to do something. For example, to prepare for the long-waited family night. I got up and choose my dress. Black leather pants that perfectly outlined my slender legs, a black top with thin straps, my favorite leather jacket and my heeled boots, which reached all do way to the middle of my thigh. I looked in the mirror. I saw a girl with cheekbones, stormy eyes( as Dad says) and long hair following from deep dark brown to hazel. I sat in front of the mirror and began combingmy hair. I put on some bright red lipstick and drew a dog-tipe eyeliner. I sprayed my favorite perfume with the scent of night roses and I was ready. I looked at the clock on the wall. 7:30 pm. Just in time.
------------------------------------------------------------
I left my room and went downstairs. I got in the dinning room for negative time. My mom and my brother were waiting there. Mom was wearing a black sleeves dress but a high collar and her hair was half up (she's been doing it lately). My brother (Finian) was wearing his black jacket, tight black pants and slightly black hair. I crept up to him and leaned against him, annoying him.
Me:You know that you are at family night, not at Rita's. There is no one to flirt with.
Finian looked at me wryly.
Finian:At leat I'm flirting with someone. Please tell me Valeria when was your last boyfriend.
Valeria(Me):If I wanted one by now I would have one.
I turned to my mom
Me:Mom, what are we waiting for?
Mom answered in this tone,wich is because she is not angry at us but at our dad.
Nesta(Mom): Well, we are waiting for your dad to be happy to finally get bath and come. An hour ago I told him to get up. He told me he was ready for 5 minutes. Ohhhhh!
I laughed heartily. That's when dad come.
Cassian(dad):Did anyone mention me?
All of three answered:No
Cassian:I'm little offended that that you are not talking about me,but I will live through it. So are you ready to go?
Finian:More than 15 minutes.
Well we're on time. Dad took mom in his arms and flew away with her. I flew away from Finian and began to create my wings. That was the only difference between us and the other illiyrians. So we already flew to the river house.
-----‐------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,I'm new. Sorry if I write too detailed just as a reader a prefer everything to be clarified. I hope you like it.