Chapter:9 It must taste like a dead fish or something...

I felt a familiar weight on my chest. I looked down. As if he realized I was awake Zack started to open his eyes. He looked at me directly and smiled at me. He reached out to me and started talking to me, giving me a sweet kiss for each word.
Zack:How are you, Princess?
Valeria: I'm fine. It only hurts a little, you know where.
A man's contented smile appeared on Zack's face. With that same smile, he slid kisses down my body. I put my hands in my hair and began to writhe under him. It was Zack who got to what I knew was one of his favorites. There was a knock on the door. A boy's voice came through the door.Someone: I'm sorry Zack but there's no morning sex for you today. Valeria's relatives start waking up and asking about her. I'm here with Alina. She wears a decoction for soothing pain and a hole for wiping suckers. I think the last one is the most useful for you, because I don't think you want any of Valeria's relatives to tie two and two and chase you with an ax.
Call and a girl's voice I think it's Alina
Alina: And within five minutes you put something on top because we enter.
There was silence. Field Alina added.
Alina: Regardless of who is in who and who is doing and who is not.
I heard laughter. I laughed too. Zack looked at me confused. The view between my legs looking at me confused. I would remember her forever.
Valeria :I'm just funny how these two directly show you who the boss is.
Zack growled contemptuously. Just opened his mouth when the door knocked again. The same boy's voice called again.
Someone: Zack, I recommend you get dressed because you only have 3 minutes left. And I don't think you want to share your girl with us.
And right after him and Alina add.
Alina: And you know I'm bisexual.
Immediately after these words, Zack jumped out and took out my underwear and took one of his sweatshirts. He just put them on me and the door opened. A boy and a girl came in. The boy was tall with moon-white hair and crystal blue eyes. And the girl was dark-skinned and had black hair and eyes The boy turned to me
Someone: Hi I'm Niko and I'm from the Winter Court .I think you know she's Alina- and pointed to the girl who was holding two bottles and looking at me curiously.- She's from the Court of the Day. And we are Zack's friends.
The girl smiled. Then turned directly to Zack sullen.
Alina: And such an idiot it would be nice to wear something.
Zack just smiled masculinely. Bent down and kissed me and went to the bathroom without a drop of shame.

______________________________________________________________________________

After Zack went into the bathroom, the girl turned to me. She smiled at me. Her smile was dazzling. She came to me and handed me a bottle of pink liquid.                                                          

Alina:This is decoction for pain. Drink it. You will feel better amd maybe tributary of energy.    She give me the bottle and i drink it in one breath.It tasts like a cherry cotton candy. Nico looked at me shoked. Alina looked suprised. She asked me.                                                              

Alina: How is it teasts?

i looked at her without undersetting why they are shooked. I answered.

Valeria:It teats likee a cherry cotton candy. When i was little that my favorite thing in te world.-Nicos mouth  fall down. Alina looked at me like im some alien. I asked.-Why are you guys looking at me like im the strangest creature youve ever seen?

They looked at each other. Then Nico looked at me and strt talking.

Nico: This decoction must teast like dead fish or something like that. Like....It must tast like something that the person who drinks it hate.

Alina: Im making this decoctions and everyone who drinks it says that they will prefent pain then that. And the fact that you are drinking this like its some tea with so much honey jusy shoked us.

Nico turned to Alina and whispered. Not very quite,because i heard him.

Nico:Are you sure this is the right decoctoin?

Alina: Im sure you stupid tree!

Alina turned to me. Looked at my eyes for a moment or two. Clear. They didnt see anyone like me so...Im the strange girl who is their friends girlfriend. Exelent,Valeria.Now yor boyfriends inner circle thinks that you are a monster. At this moment Alina laugehed . She looked at me and says.

Alina: Calm down girl! We dont think you are a monster or somethinf like that. By the way i can hear what are saying peoples souls. And your is screaming.-she paused for a second- I think that we will have so much fun together.

Her eyes were shoing so i belive that she is saying the truth. Maybe i dont have that bad luck.