Chapter:5 Discovered

We returned home. I started packing directly. Knives, arrows, small bottles of poison, life-saving herds, a few sweaters, tank tops, leather pants and leggings. I took my boots and I was ready. I heard very clearly how mom and dad are arguing and I think that in the end dad will sleep on the couch. I felt someone watching me. I turned back.
Finian:So,you decided to do it?
Valeria:Yes.
Finian:Are you sure?
Valeria:Why is everyone asking me this?  I'm 100%  sure that I will manage.Whatever I have to do.
Finian:Valeria, I know about you and Zack.
My chin sagged. My head would brust. We are discovered.
Valeria:Ho.......how?
Finian: On Leyla's birthday in the Summer Court, I could see very well how you looked each other and were you two went. And do you know I keep uncle Rhys from looking for where you are?
Valeria:is it very obvious? Who else know?
Finian: I think Veronica,Nyx and uncle Az suspect.
Valeria:And mom and dad?
Finian: Even if they suspect something, don't tell them know. Wait a while  for them to come to the conclusion.
Valeria: Will you betray me to uncle Rhys?
Finian(laughs):Val,you've taking me out of situations so many times that I'm kind left without wings, and I'm not going to help you just to de with your mate?
Valeria:I love you Fin!
Finian:I love you too,Val!
We both hugged. Finian rubbed his chin on my head and began stroking my hair,and I squeezed him with all my love.
Finian:Val, how big is Zack's wingspan?
Valeria:Bigger than yor!
Finian looked a me surprisingly. I started to grin.