Capter:8 Yes,sir!

I seem to have fainted at some point. I woke up. I panicked. I didn't know where I was. Then I remembered. I was in Zack's room. In his house. I was lying on him. Oh,cauldron. I was lying on him. I could feel him playing with my hair and he hugged me in bear type. The type I loved the most. He must have seen that I woke up, because he bent down and kissed my forehead.
Zack:Are you better?
I settled more comfortably and snuggled into him again.
Valeria: Yes. Where are the others?
Zack was still playing with my hair and I felt his other huge hand on my waist. I bet 5,000 gold is more muscular then the last time.
Zack:They are fine. They are currently asleep. What I arrived, everyone was fighting with all their might. When I saw you, I didn't care who is watching us. I went and took you. Your relatives had inhaled the poison of one of the monsters and fainted temporarily. I picked you up and the others rest of your relatives. Do you want to see them?
I looked up at him. Ooo, cauldron! He looked at me with such love. It's as if nothing else has a meaning,but me. I stood up small and inch from his lips.
Valeria:Honestly....nothing can make me get up and get out of here  right now.
Zack laughed. That laught. I longed for it. I wanted to taste it. I directly shortened the distance between us. I kissed him tenderly. I received an answer immediately. I started to run my hands over his body. At the same  moment, he took both my hands and stopped kissing. I whispered in displeasure.
Zack:Val,you are hurt!
  I looked him straight in the eyes and said in my most threatening tone.
Valeria: if you do not kiss me again and do not give me the same pleasure from lat time I will break up with you!
Zack laughed again. This time he began the kiss. It was not gentle. He smashed his lips into my. He began to examine my lips and toyed with my tongue. During this time,he let go my hands, he sat in a sitting position, placed me directly on his manhood and began to squeeze my ass. I could already feel it hard. I gasped in his mouth. I think that broke all his inhibitions. I moved my hands to his hair and pulled. He peel his lips off mine and move them to my throat. He started sucking and biting. Then he licks the embrace. I had the feeling that at any moment I would be brust with passion. After Zack was sure my whole throat would be sucked,he went down. Just before my chest,he looked at me. Look for permission. I nodded to him. He raised his hands and tore my in one fell swoop. My bra popped out with it. I looked at Zack. Dear cauldron,again. He was staring at me with such hunger that I could have orgasm directly. Whiteout warning,he bit one of my breasts and massaged the other. I screamed. I felt him smile. He started sucking my nipple and them lacking the bitten spot.  Repeat the same thing with the other. Making sure his teeth were reprinted, he tracked his way to my ear and whispered.
Zack: Do you want me,my love, to eat you like candied honey.
One hand gripped one of  my breasts and the other began to cares my pussy through my pants. I sighed.
Valeria:Yes.
Zack squeezed harder this time. To the brink of pain.
Zack:Yeah,what?
Valeria:Yes,sir!
This time he stood up insistently and I whisperedwith desire.
Zack:Good,girl!
He said it in the tone of his voice ,,I don't care how long will you scream,I will eat till the last bite,,. He crossed himself yo his nightstand. He is so big. From the first drawer(my favorite drawer) he pulled out a silk ribbon. Without a word, he tied my hands to the back of the bed. I wanted to resist but he ignored me. He sat on his knees if front of me. He ripped my pants and underwear and I saw how the buttons pop out. So I was left completely naked in front of him. With my hands,tied and left entirely to his mercy. He grabbed my legs by the knees and spread them so wide that I was completely exposed to him. A male smile covered his lips. He approached and stood exactly where I wanted him to pay the most attention. He bent down. The sight him between my legs, almost shattered me. He licked my without warning. I screamed. He looked up at me. As he looked at me he pushed his longest finger(more than 7 inches) into me. I screamed. Those eyes never left me. He took out his finger and began to insert and remove it from me at suck a fast pace that I was on the verge of cumming. He get out his finger. I looked at him.
Zack: Whenever you put your fingers in,do you think of me?
I choked breatessly.
Valeria:Yes,sir!
Zack:That's good, because every damn night when I give pleasure to myself, I only thing about you. I was thinking about your hand. For your face when you're done. About the way you scream. For the way your breasts are stroked when you ride me. The way your ass shakes sweetly when you're in dog position.
That was it. I finished directly. As if anticipating, Zack began to eat me just like his own feast. At that moment, he inserted not one,not two,but three fingers in me. I saw worlds in front of my eyes. It hurt with pleasure. I shouted so loudly that I was sure that is there was no soundproofing spell around Zack's house,the whole court would hear me. Then Zack drank and the last roll of me,he got up and pressed his lips to mine. I tasted me on his tongue. I interrupted our kiss. Zack seemed visibly annoyed by the fact.
Valeria:Sir,I want to blow it for you!
Zack looked me straight in the eyes and twisted one eyebrow questioningly. I shook my head as a sight i really wanted to. Zack resigned himself and untied my hands. I made him stand by the edge of the bed. I knelt in front of him. I took it in my hand. From now on, Zack began to clench his fists to his thighs. It was so thick and long. I bet it was more than 14 inches. I started pumping slowly. I started liking it from the top to the handle. I played with his head. Without any sign, I shoved it all into my mouth. Zack moaned fiercely. My hands grabbed his balls. I started to go up and down. I picked up the piece. I watched Zack from under my lashes. He looked so good,then I start sucking harder. Zack no longer stretched and wrapped a fis in my hair. I didn't mind. He started fucking me in the throat. I started it with a little choke. I had to open my mouth so wide that I taught myself that I could. I felt Zack of the verge of cumming, I started stroking my head in the same rhythm as he was thrusting his hips. But he seemed to have another intentions. He grabbed my ass and laid me on my stomach on the bed. I screamed from surprise. With one hand he held my two wrists behind my back and with the other the grabbed the back of my neck. Without a word,Zack spread my legs and pushed it to the bottom. I screamed and Zack moaned.
Zack:Ohh,good girl! You're so tight and wet! I don't even know how you fit me! Do you like the feeling to be inside of you?
I screamed in response. I guess that answer wasn't enough for him. He began to thrust his thighs harder and began to fuck that innermost place.
Zack:Use your words!
I talked breathlessly and tries not to scream.
Valeria:Yes,sir! I love that feeling! Every night I was separated from me, I dreamed of fulfilling me how,now! To fell your semen in me and my mouth! No sex toy helped to fill this feeling!
This seemed to break his restrains. He started fucking me so hard, then we finished in the same time. I screamed his name and he screamed mine. I felt his semen spill on my thighs. He lei next to me. I know if I wanted round two I will have,but I will too tired. Zack took a blanket,hugged me and did not turn. I hugged him.
Valeria:I love you, Zack!
I opened my eyes, just to see how he looked at me as if I were his everything.
Zack:I love you too,Valeria!