⤷ 26

as always - votes and comments are the bread and butter of every author here on wattpad. you put hours of work and love into a story like this! so if you like it, please show that too <3 and now - happy reading!

takeru's gaze pierced me, and i blinked so that the drops of water that had collected in my eyelashes would not further disturb my vision, and swallowed

"takashi," i said softly, but my brother beat me to it.

i saw anger flare in his eyes, his teeth bared, and i cried out in surprise as he dragged takashi away from me and threw him to the ground. the rain pelted down unrelentingly, so i could only dimly make out the two people on the ground.

"you bastard" takeru yelled and i saw him grab takashi by the hair and hit him in the face with his fist.

"not my sister" his voice sounded desperate as he blindly punched takashi over and over again in anger.

"takeru! no!" i screamed and ran towards the two, but they didn't notice me at all.

blood was now dripping from takashi's nose and running down his lips, which to my surprise turned into a smile.

he licked the blood from his lips, looking up at takeru.

"not bad, kid. not bad," he gasped out between clenched teeth. his blood, mixing with the falling rain, left a bright red trail on his skin as it ran down his face.

takashi's clothes were smeared with mud, as was his right hand, which rested against his waistband.

"you know," he continued, his grin widening a bit "the funny thing about this story is that i didn't even force her to spend time with me. she did everything willingly."

"don't lie to me" takeru hissed, putting his hands forcefully on takashi's shoulders and pushing him a little harder onto the wet floor.

"i'm not. tell him, y/n," takashi muttered hoarsely to me, his eyes finding mine.

although i could tell he was in pain and not exactly in the best condition, his gaze was no less steady than usual.

"i..." i looked at my brother desperately, wiped a strand of hair from my face, and took a deep breath.

takeru shook his head in disbelief. "please tell me that's not true."

"takeru, i..."

"tell me this isn't true," he yelled now, the desperation in his voice weakening the exclamation a bit, but making it get under my skin all the more.

"takeru," takashi now quietly spoke up again, shaking his head as he slowly stood up as takeru's hands had now left his shoulders. "how stupid of you to mess with me.... really, really stupid" he breathed, smiling wickedly.