23

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He stood there, confused. Yes, he was angry that she had dated one of his friends and was trying to indulge with the second one, but Hyun-woo raising his hand made him more angry than anything.

Everyone moved to do their own work. But Y/N, Taehyung, and Jungkook stood there.

Jungkook stepped closer towards Y/N.
Jungkook: "Why did you not tell us you had dated Hyun-woo before?"

Y/n: "Why would I?"

Taehyung: "Y/n? Was it Hyun-woo who did that to you?" He pointed to her neck. For a second, she was about to tell him, "Yes, it was their friend who had done it to her," but then she remembered the pictures Hyun-woo holds. And despite wanting to tell them, she hid it.

Y/n: "You know it already; I'm a slut. What do you expect? These things are pretty normal, you know. But even if someone did it, why would it matter to you? I don't understand why you are even worried. Don't you guys hate me?"

Jungkook could no longer stand there listening to her. She is so annoying. He thought.
Jungkook: "I'm done with you."
He walked away, but she said

Y/n: "It isn't like you ever tried to begin with." But he ignored her and went to his class.

Taehyung: "You heard it all, didn't you?"
She looked at him without a clue about what he was talking about.
Taehyung: "When I came to your room, During your fever."
Y/n: "Ah, yes, I did."

Taehyung: "Than, why did you just say your sister can stand for herself? We both know you're not my sister." A stab of pain she felt upon his declaration of her not being their sister.

Y/n: "I'm your sister. You can't change the facts, Taehyung. And just maybe if you will look closely into things, you will get to know that I'm your sister, like Namjoon had done."

Taehyung was confused by her words. But he couldn't ask her anything more, as she had gone from there.

The bell rang, and he walked to his class.
During the lunch break, she sat on the table furthest away from people. Her head on the table, fighting back her tears. Hyun-tae came and sat with her.

Y/N groaned inside. But kept a blank face. Hyun-tae, from the moment he sat with her, kept looking at her without touching his plate of food. It was he who broke the defining silence.

Hyun-tae: "So you're not going to tell me what it was all about?"
Y/n: "Can't you just leave me alone?" Hyun-tae, I already told you what I wanted."

Hyun-tae: "No, Y/N, I cannot leave you alone." She refused to look at him, still keeping her head on the table.
Y/n: "Why? When I'm telling you I don't want to be involved with you, why are you?

Hyun-tae: "Because I love you." Her breath was caught in her throat. The sincere confession left her with a fuzzy feeling in her stomach. But when her eyes traveled to her brother's table, she saw Hyun-woo looking at them blankly, not touching his food. His eyes were looking directly at her. And she forced herself to sit and look into his eyes.

Y/n: "Your brother, Hyun-woo, I had been involved in a relationship with him."
Hyun-tae: "I heard."
Y/n: "And it doesn't make you uncomfortable?"
She was starting to get anxious. The determined look in his eyes told her he didn't give a fu*k who she had been involved with.

Hyun-tae: "Yes, it makes me uncomfortable, but it's your past Y/N." I cannot do anything about it. And as far as I know, you two are no longer together. And that is something that puts me at ease."

When she didn't say anything. He spoke in a caring tone. Taking her small hands in his.
Hyun-tae: "But Y/N if you really don't have any feelings for me. I won't force you. Ever. It's your decision. Tell me when you're ready. I can wait."

Step BrothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara