22

Namjoon followed me. Calling my name. But I didn't stop. Not wanting anyone else to talk to me. When I was at the top of the stairs, he grabbed my hand, halting my steps.

He was standing two stairs down from me.
Namjoon: "I know that isn't you in those pictures. I believe you."
Y/n: "My own father doesn't. You don't have to either. I'm really not worthy of it."

Namjoon: "No, no, you're worthy of so much more." Please come with me; I will talk to dad. And who did this Y/N? Was it Hyun-woo?"
Y/n: "Please leave me alone."

Namjoon: "Y/n-"
Y/n: "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE, NAMJOON!" Snatching my hand from his, I started to walk.

Namjoon: "Y/n- Ahh!" The next thing I heard was the loud sound of a body rolling down the stairs. With my heart in my mouth, I looked back to see Namjoon laying at the bottom of the stairs. With his head bleeding, causing a small pool of blood to surround him.

Everyone came at that moment. First, their eyes looked at me. And then they went to Namjoon, who was lying unconscious. Jimin, Jungkook, and Nancy shouted his name, running towards him. And everyone followed them.

Jimin placed his head on his lap. The side of his head had a big cut, from which the blood was oozing out profoundly every second. Slowly I got down, sitting next to Jimin, who was crying and asking Namjoon to be alright. My own tears were cascading down. I tried to grab Namjoon's hand but was pushed aside; my hand landed on the blood that was on the floor. Looking up, I saw Yoongi glaring at me with hatred.

My body refused to move. Dad was shouting. Nancy was crying. But I couldn't hear anything. It was as if everything was mute except for the painful twisting of my heart. Jin and Yoongi picked Namjoon up and asked Hoseak to bring the car.

In a matter of seconds, everyone was out of the house, but before going, Jungkook threw me the most malicious glare. It was clear he didn't want me to go. And as no one else said anything, I didn't follow them. I don't have any energy left in me. For the next few minutes, I sat in the same place, looking at the blood that surrounded me.

My heavy feet carried me towards my room. Getting rid of my clothes on the bathroom floor, I stepped under the shower head.

Eyes trained on my hands, covered in blood. The color was fading quickly. Mixing with the water. Making it a light shade of red.

My hands moved on their own. I grabbed one of the extra razor blades, which I forgot to put back in the morning.

With everything that happened today flashing before my eyes, I felt every emotion once again. I ran the blade over my wrist. One line, two lines, and three lines My eyes were focused on the blood oozing out, running down my hand, and dropping on the floor in the form of droplets from the tip of my finger.

I slid the blade across the skin, scratching the freshly formed cut lines. Still, I didn't feel the pain, not from the bleeding wounds.

I started rubbing my whole body as I felt Hyun-woo's hands touching me. He wasn't here, but his hands were wandering on my body, and I felt that.

A scream pulsed throughout the house, echoing in the empty house. I shouted for help, for someone to save me. With all my might, I shouted and pleaded for this tormenting life of mine to end in the empty house, where only I could hear my echoing voice.

Clasping my hands together and looking up at the bathroom ceiling, I begged for someone to kill me. I rubbed the bruises given by Hyun-woo till a little bit of blood started to come out.

Her mother's death, her father's accusation, her brothers abuse, and Namjoon's affection Hyun-tae's confession of being in love with her and Hyun-woo's ways of torturing her Just how much could she take?