His Angel

A month passed and Arnold had Helga's body transferred to San Lorenzo, where he wanted her buried in a beautiful tomb that the green eyed people made for her as it was his request.
It is said that if women walk near Helga's tomb, then they become very sick and sometimes lead to their death.
Many believe that it's because Helga's spirit may be lurking around the tomb and is filled with jealousy to any woman , who tries to take Arnold away,
The flowers around her tomb had all died and some green eyed people claim to have heard screams of torment or a sound of a girl weeping.
Some believe it to be Helga.
Fires start out of nowhere near Helga's tomb.
Whenever Arnold visits her tomb, the fires would stop without it being tamed and it is always peaceful around the tomb.
Arnold never hears what the green eyed people hear.

Arnold:
Gracias por todo/Thanks for everything

Princess of the Green Eyes:
Siempre estaremos encantados de ayudarte. Lamentamos tu pérdida, Arnold. tu esposa está ahora en su propio paraíso/We will always be happy to help you. We're sorry for your loss, Arnold. Your wife is now in her own paradise.

Helga's tomb is covered with flowers and shrines of Arnold's face.

A few weeks pass as Arnold still lives in his home in San Lorenzo with little Phoebe.
Part of his daily routine is to read Helga's poetry in the pink book and sleep with a locket of his own of Helga .
Arnold barely goes out after his work as a psychologist.
He stays sleeping a lot after little Phoebe is taken care of.
Arnold no longer hangs with his friends.
He will just sit very quietly through the whole day and night.
Sometimes he will cry, but most of the time he is numb.
One night after crying, Arnold leaves little Phoebe with his parents and drives to the tomb of Helga.
He manages to open her tomb and see her corpse lying there.

Arnold:
You're still so beautiful.

Once he saw her, he stops crying and he feels at peace.

Arnold takes Helga's hand and places it on his cheek.

Weren't we having a pleasant time together? Why did you leave me?
I can't stop thinking about you.
Phoebe needs a mother and we were going to be a beautiful family together.
I can't handle you being gone...
I feel so empty...
without you.
I just can't do this anymore.
You always wanted me to not only have time to help others, but to help myself.
I helped so many people in my life, but I hardly had time to do what I really desire...
and right now what I really desire is to be with you.
But maybe at the same time I'm still helping people...
I'm here to calm you down.

Arnold takes a pocket knife from his sweater and stares at it.
With his hand shaking while holding the knife, he finally has courage to slit his wrists.
Blood immediately starts coming out of his wrists.

Appease your anger. Don't curse anyone, dear... no woman in this world will take me away from you.

Arnold stabs himself in the heart.
Once he stabs himself in the heart, he takes the knife out.

Every drop of blood represents.... those lonely nights you have...wept for me, my beloved...
Let this be ....enough to be with you.

He lays his body on Helga's corpse as he dies slowly from blood loss.

I'm...here....now, my angel.

He smiles one last time as he closes his eyes to join Helga in death.

The green eyed people discover Arnold's death, when they find that Helga's tomb has been opened.
They bury him next to Helga with them holding hands.
In a way, they were happy that the "curse" is lifted, but Arnold's death sadden them.
Stella and Miles went to grieving counseling as they took Little Pheobe as their own.
Abner, the pig is sacrificed and buried with Arnold and Helga.
The flowers around Helga's tomb had came back to life.
Some green eyed people would report that they may have seen sightings of Arnold & Helga holding hands under trees.

Throughout San Lorenzo and back in Hillwood , people remember the real life Romeo and Juliet, Mr and Mrs Shortman, Arnold & Helga.

Their love for each other became so famous that Miriam sold all of Helga's love poems to Arnold and her letters, which were worth thousands.

Out of the original classmates of Arnold & Helga that still remain alive is Gerald, who is constantly sought after to be interviewed about the life of Arnold and Helga and his relationship with them.

And finally, Stella and Miles had a statue of Arnold and Helga together in the heart of San Lorenzo.