Don't Judge

Arnold and Helga make it downstairs into the kitchen.
Stella, Miles, Gerald, and Phoebe are sitting at a table with frowns on their faces.

Arnold:
Hey...what's wrong?
Why does everybody look so down?

Phoebe:
Patty is in the hospital.

Helga:
Fatty Patty? Give me a break.

Helga pulls a chair and sits down.

If anything, her victims should be in the hospital. Not her. I guess she finally met her match, perhaps?
I gotta meet this person.

Phoebe:
No, Helga.
(Sighs)
If you'd actually have a nice conversation with each other, you would know that she has a sensitive side.
She's in the hospital because her parents found cuts on her arms.

Helga:
Cuts?

Miles:
Bloody cuts. They seemed fresh, but she admitted that she has been cutting since fourth grade.

Stella:
I can't believe she went this long hiding them.
I'm glad it's out now.

Arnold:
How did you guys find that out?

Stella:
Her parents are friends with us.
We have their number. They gave us a call and told us the sad news.
She's doing just fine, Arnold.
Now that her parents know, they'll do whatever they can to make sure she doesn't cut again.
Her friends are there at the hospital with her.

Helga:
What a weakling.

Phoebe:
How can you possibly say that, Helga?

Gerald:
Yeah, that's way out of line to say.

Phoebe:
Everyone has their reasons to do certain things that may harm them. It's not right that Patty did what she did to herself, but we will never understand because we aren't her. We shouldn't judge her.

Arnold:
Phoebe's right.
How about we go see her?
(To Stella)
Mom, you said Patty's friends are there with her.
Can we go together to the hospital, please?

Stella:
Sure, but me and your father are driving you kids.
It's far too dangerous out there and we'll stop at the store to get Patty some flowers and get well cards!

Stella and Miles drives in late grandpa Phil's car with the kids in the back seat.
Helga is sitting on Arnold's lap, who is feeling the pain from her weight.

They arrive at the hospital after going to the stores and are told the room to Patricia Smith.

Arnold sees all her parents and friends, which includes Lila, Rhonda, Nadine, Sheena, and more.
There were balloons near Patty and gifts such as flowers, cards, toys, and more.
Patty sees Arnold, his friends, and his parents.
She smiles at them.

Patty:
You guys made it.
This isn't particularly a happy gathering , but I'm still glad to see everyone is here.
Including you, Helga.

Helga ignores Patty with her arms folded and looking off to the side.
Arnold walks closer to Patty, who is laying in the hospital bed.