School Fight

After they all take turns brushing their teeth, washing their face, and getting dressed, the kids run down stairs to the kitchen and see breakfast is already prepared for them.
They hurry and eat their breakfast and Stella and Miles wave goodbye to them.
As they exit the boarding house, Stella and Miles watch the kids run to catch the bus.

Helga:
Race ya, butt-heads!

Helga starts to run first and then Phoebe, Gerald, and Arnold starts to run behind her.
They all make it to the bus and pay their fees.
Helga starts pushing kids off to the side until she looks up and sees Patty.

Helga:
Patty...heh heh...what are you doing taking the bus to school? You're back so soon.

Arnold:
Patty! You're back.

Says Arnold with a bright smile.

Bus Driver:
Are ya kids statues?! TAKE YOUR SEATS.

Helga, Arnold, Gerald, and Phoebe find their seats near Patty.
The bus starts to take off.

Arnold:
I'm glad you're back!
What happened to staying at home for a week?

Helga:
Yeah, what happened?

Helga asked with an attitude. 

Patty:
I have a reputation to live up to.
I gotta show that I'm tough. I've been cutting and going to school at the same time before, so what difference does it make even if my parents now knows about it?

Phoebe:
But you're not going to cut again, right?

Patty:
No, and I would like to apologize to you all about that.
Cutting isn't something I should do to heal my trauma.
Cutting myself caused others to worry about me and pity me. That's the last thing I want.

Helga:
Don't worry, sister. I will never pity you.

Helga sits back in her seat with her arms folded.

Arnold:
Great! And Patty if you want, you can come over to my place after school. You can sleepover. We'll do homework together and...and—

Patty:
That's okay, Arnold. I'm fine walking home by myself and besides...there's a wrestling match I have against someone I really wanna compete against. I have my own training equipment at home. You understand, right?

Arnold:
Of course, Patty. I'm glad you're still doing the things you love and I hope you win.

Helga:
"And I hope you win!"

Helga says in a mocking voice.

Makes me barf.

Helga turns her body towards the window and covers her ears.
Phoebe looks over to Helga and mutters...

Phoebe:
Immature.

Arnold:
Gerald, I have a feeling that today is going to be a great day.

The kids are settled into their second period class and are bored out their minds from doing algebra.