Explaining the Formatting of This Book, blah blah blah...

Hello, welcome.

You can disregard this chapter if you want

I divided this book into sections for my own organization (it helps me keep drafts where they should be...also because I have a difficult time writing for only one thing in one book)

The first section is x ftm reader (he/him pronouns used, referred to a boyfriend, son, brother, etc. stories include references/elements of the reader being trans)

The second is x mtf reader (she/her pronouns used, referred to as girlfriend, daughter, sister, etc. stories include references/elements of the reader being trans)

The third is x non binary, gender neutral, genderqueer, genderfluid, etc. reader (they/them pronouns used, no pronouns, or any other pronouns requested/written, referred to as partner, sibling, child, etc.)

The fourth is x female reader (she/her pronouns used, referred to as girlfriend, daughter, sister, etc. stories do not explicitly include elements of being trans)

The fifth is x male reader (he/him pronouns used, referred to a boyfriend, son, brother, etc. stories do not explicitly include elements of being trans)

The sixth is just preferences...most are gender neutral unless stated otherwise

This all being said, obviously I will not allow hate in my book, if u really want to yell at me, u can take it to my pms

*gender neutral means no pronouns are used & non-binary means they/them pronouns are used