Chapter 1

Author's POV:

"Eren! Wake up!"
Mikasa shouted as she shook her brother's body. He groaned and opened his eyes.
"What is it, Mikasa...?"
Eren asked as he tried to sit up straight.
"School"
His eyes shot open when he heard that. He quickly get out from his bed, took his towel and go straight to the bathroom. Mikasa sighed and get up from his bed, she took her bookbag and go downstairs, to make breakfast.

Ahh, she forgot to introduce herself. Her name is Mikasa, Mikasa Ackerman. She's a college student, same with Eren. Eren is her adoptive brother, he brought her to his house when he found her in the streets, walking alone. His name is Eren Yeager. His parents is now in German, he has a brother but his brother is in German with his parents too so he is not at home with them and Mikasa was thankful for that. She kinda hate Eren's brother since he's annoying. Back to the story.

She was making pancakes for herself, Eren and Armin. Armin always come to their house first and they will go together.
"Eren is still sleeping?"
Armin asked as he took a sip of milk that she gave him. She shook her head and he nodded.
"Mikasa, mind if I ask you a question?"
She shook her head again as she put the pancakes on three plates.
"You know Mr.Ackerman is your uncle but, why didn't you stay with him?"
He asked as he took the pancakes and said 'thanks' after.

"I will not stay at his house or else I will be thirdwheeling him and Mr.Smith"
Armin choked on his milk after she said that. She quickly grabbed the tissue and gave it to him.
"Mr.Smith? Our history teacher?"
He asked and she nodded.
"They're dating"
He choked again after she said that, she just chuckled at him.

"You don't know?"
He shook his head again causing Mikasa to laugh at him.
"Mikasa- oh, A-armin"
Both Mikasa and Armin look at Eren who was at the stairs. Eren's face suddenly turned red when he saw Armin, Mikasa chuckle quietly at him. His face turned onto a complete tomato when Armin smiled.
"Good morning, Eren. You better eat fast or else we will be late"
Armin said with a smile and Eren quickly ran and sat next to her. They ate in comfortable silence until Armin decided to break it.

"So actually, I was wondering if you guys have a crush on someone?"
Eren choked on his food causing Mikasa to laugh, Armin quickly grabbed the tissue and gave it to him.
"No and, I don't think we should talk about that topic"
Eren said and Mikasa spotted a blush a cross his cheeks. He has a crush on Armin since they were like...nine years old. Armin nodded and they continued eating. After they've done eating, they put the plates on the sink and head out to school while talking about the new movie that will be release next week.

"How about we go watch it together?!"
Armin asked exitedly. Mikasa look at Eren and he smiled widely at her.
"Let's go Mikasa! It will be fun!"
Eren said exitedly. She glanced at Armin who was smiling, same goes with Eren, she sighed and nodded.
"We should invite Annie too!"
Armin said causing Mikasa's face to heated up.

"Annie? Annie Leonhart?"
Eren said and Armin nodded exitedly.
"Well, I don't really care about that, she's also our friend. Mikasa? You okay with that?"
Eren asked. She glanced at Armin who had hope in his eyes. She sighed and nodded again. Armin was jumping happily causing Eren to laugh.
Annie will follow us? I shouldn't be worrying about that right?

They arrived at their college and the three of them go straight to their lockers.
"What's y'all first class?"
Eren asked, both Mikasa and Armin look at their schedule.
"English"
Armin said, Eren's face quickly lightened up when he heard that.
"Same!"
Eren said happily as he put his arm around Armin who was smiling widely.
"I'm Math"
Mikasa said and they nodded while smiling. The three of them go to separated way.

As she arrived at her classroom, she look around and spotted an empty chair near the corner of the class. She walked to where it was and sit next to the window. The classroom was kinda noisy so she decided to put earphone in and she did. She played some relaxing music and look out at the window, thinking about her best friend. Annie Leonhart, they've been friends since they first met which was when they were thirteen years old. They've been good friends and surprisingly, she has the same life as hers. She has an adoptive brother, his name is Reiner, Reiner Braun. He is a little older than them. She was thinking about her until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Annie smirking at her as she sat besides her.

"You've been spacing out"
She said as she took one earphone from Mikasa's ear and put it on her ear. She was so close to Mikasa until she started praying and hoping she can't hear her heart that was beating faster than a jet. Mikasa nodded calmly and let her listen to the song she was listening. Annie didn't say a word as she kept listening to the song she was hearing using Mikasa's earphone. Mikasa glanced at her who was putting both of her hands at the back of her head while closing her eyes. Her legs were on the table causing Mikasa to giggle quietly. She did the same and close her eyes, when Mikasa felt like she was about to fell asleep, something came to their table and tap it loudly causing Mikasa to opened her eyes quickly.

It was Sasha, she glanced at Annie who was shooting her a dead glare.
"Hi Mikasa!"
Sasha greeted her and she did the same.
"What do you want Sasha? Don't you see we are relaxing?"
Annie said angrily causing Mikasa to chuckle.
"Nothing! I just came here and wanted to ask you guys a question!"
Sasha said exitedly. Mikasa look at Annie and both of them sighed.

"What is it?"
Mikasa asked and Sasha quickly smirk.
"Are you guys dating?!"
Sasha asked loudly causing Mikasa to choked on absolutely nothing. Annie was also shock at her question but remain calm.
"No, we're just friends"
She said as she took off the earphone that was on her ear earlier.
We're just friends.
Mikasa repeated to herself.
"Yeah, we're just friends"
Mikasa said and Sasha sighed.

"What's up with you?"
Annie asked Sasha, she looked at both of them with disappointed face.
"You guys look so cute together! Me and Connie ship you guys so hard!"
Sasha said causing Mikasa's face to turned red.
"Well, that absolutely not gonna happen"
Annie said. Mikasa can feel her heart break into pieces when she heard that.

"Right, Mikasa?"
Annie asked as she punched Mikasa's arm using her elbow, Mikasa looked at her who was smirking and she nodded.
"Yeah, that's absolutely not gonna happen. We're just friends"
Mikasa said with a smirk on her face. Sasha nodded and go to her seat which is next to Connie.

"Best friend actually"
She heard Annie corrected her, she looked at Annie who was smiling. Mikasa nodded at her and look at the front door as she heard Mr.Zacharias's voice. All the students started to go to their seat and Mikasa put her phone and earphone at her pocket. Mr.Zacharias started to speak and their lesson started.
Annie is right, we're just friends. She's straight, I should've known that.

We're Just Friend || Mikannie || Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें