No. 1 - All Trussed Up And Still Nowhere To Go

I managed to fit two of the three sub-prompts into this one. And I'm actually kind of happy with how it turned out? It's not perfect, but I'm still quite happy with it!

//\\//\\

No. 1 - All Trussed Up And Still Nowhere To Go

"You have to let go" | Barbed wire | Bound

Who would've thought being bound against a post by a bunch of barbed wire would hurt so much? Especially when there's nothing between the sharp edges of the wire and his skin to lessen the pain of the small spikes from digging into his skin. At least the killer has left him some dignity in leaving his briefs on so he's not completely naked.

If he ever manages to get out of this alive, Malcolm is absolutely going to start calling for backup instead of running after their suspects by himself. He should've learnt his lesson long ago that it never ends well for him going off after the killer by himself. He's almost always guaranteed to get hurt. And now, he's stuck in the clutches of their latest killer, trapped and bound against a wooden post with barbed wire secured around him so goddamn tight that even if he moves just a little bit, the spikes pierce his skin, drawing blood from fresh wounds, and older wounds being torn open once more. Even just breathing is causing immense discomfort.

It's complete agony, and all Malcolm wants is for it to end.

He's lost track of time how long he's been here for, and he has no idea if the team are looking for him. Or if they even know where to begin looking.

Blinking away his tears and the blood dripping into his eyes from the barbed wire sitting tight across his forehead and the post, making him look as though he's wearing a crown of barbed wire covered in blood, he looks over to the door of the dark room he's trapped in. There's movement on the other side of the door, no doubt the killer returning to either finish him off, or to torture him some more.

Or if he's very lucky, it's Gil, Dani, and JT come to rescue him. But at this rate, he wouldn't be so lucky, so it's no doubt the killer.

"You have no idea how pretty you look like this."

Malcolm can't help but wince, screwing his eyes shut as he hears the killer speak. He's unsure if the man means that as a compliment, or if he's just saying that to taunt him. He wouldn't be surprised if it's both.

And he's been called pretty before. Plenty of times by both men and women. But never when he's been in a situation like this, and it makes him feel sick to his stomach. Seems his profile of the killer was correct. That he believed he was making them prettier by covering his victims in their own blood, as strange as that sounds. He had made that assumption from the deluded letters he'd leave with the victims bodies, and now he believes that he has his confirmation.

"You get off seeing your victims covered in blood and bound in barbed wire?" Malcolm asks.

The man chuckles, moving closer to him, until he's standing right in front of him. "Only when they're as pretty as you, my dear." He says, cupping Malcolm's chin in his hand. "And you truly are a work of art."

Malcolm has no choice but to let the man touch him, even if every fibre of his being is telling him to lean away from him. If he tries to move away, then the spikes on the barbed wire will pierce his skin once more, and he has a feeling that this man will like that very much....

The man hums, patting Malcolm's cheek gently. "But I think I can make you even prettier, what do you think?"

Malcolm glares at him. "Bite me!"