A Little Info on Bella

Name: Isabella "Bella" Rose Fair

Kanji: ベラ・フェア

Romanji: Izabera "Bera" Roosu Fea

Nicknames: Bella, Bells, Chibi(By Zack Only!), Bell, Brat, Little One (By Gladio Only!), Little Butterfly (by Genesis Only!)

Age: 12 (final age in Crisis Core), 13 (During FFVII), 16 (Advent Children), 19 (FFXV)

Looks: 

Home: Gongaga (formerly), Midgar (formerly), Edge (formerly), Eos (current)

Affiliation: Avalanche (formerly), Lucis (currently)

Height: 5'4"

Hair Color: Brown with blond ombre (formerly), Black with silver ombre (currently)

Eye Color: Green (formerly), Sky-Blue (currently) MAKO Green (when mad)

Weapon: Two Pistols (formerly), Gun-Blade, Bow-Blade (currently)

Race: Human

Gender: Female

Laterality: Ambidextrous

Partner: Kirara

Partner Looks:

Information on Kirara: When she's small, she is a plain tan cat with no coloring to her, she a huge mane around her neck with yellow eyes, when she giant, Kirara is tan with black rings surrounding her tails and black feet that touched just to her...

Information on Kirara: When she's small, she is a plain tan cat with no coloring to her, she a huge mane around her neck with yellow eyes, when she giant, Kirara is tan with black rings surrounding her tails and black feet that touched just to her elbows, a black diamond in the middle of her forehead and red eyes.

Bella is the only one who can understand Kirara. Everyone else just hears "mews" coming from her. Bella isn't sure on why she's the only one who can understand her but - she goes along with it.

Voice Actress (SUB): Aya Hirano

Voice Actress (DUB): Brittany Snow

Motion Capture (FFXV): Lucy Hale