The End.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aiko's pov

I woke up to a strange noise coming from outside my bedroom door. I looked around me and there was noone by my side. I remember last night's events and I smile. Ken came back home safely and things are settled between us.

I stand up and I make my way outside.

"Manjiro? Ken? Are you guys here?"

I called out but I didn't get a response. I walked in the living room and I froze.

Emma was there pointing a gun at me. Fear consumes my body and I stay completely silent.

"Hello Aiko-chan is nice to see you again"

"Emma, you don't want to do this"

"Do what? Kill you, because that's what I am here for"

"What are you going to gain if you do so"

"My revenge. That is what. You took everything from me, my family, my crush, my place, my friends, everything and you are going to pay for this"

"Are you actually hearing yourself right now, it's not me that decided who my soulmates would be, and I actually got my soulmates, that were on the hunt for you, to give you a second chance but I guess you don't want that"

"I don't want anything from you, the only thing that I want is for you to die"

The main door opened and in walked Manjiro and Ken they both froze at what they were witnessing and the room was dead silent.

"Emma lower the gun"

Mikey warned but she didn't budge.

"Emma put the gun down now"

Draken tried to speak to her calmly and she turned to face him with teary eyes.

"If I can't have you, then noone can"

She said and she pulled the trigger.

"EMMA NO!"

They both yelled but it was too late. The bullet went right through the girls forehead killing her instantly.

The room was silent for two agonising minutes before they adapted into what happened right in font of their eyes.

She is dead. For real this time.

"NO NO NO EMMA WHAT DID YOU DO?!!"

Draken screamed frantically as he kneeled in front of the girl trying to touch her with trembling hands but he was too shocked to even accept the fact that she is gone.

Mikey walked towards her as well with an emotionless face that broke as soon as he caressed her cheek that had lost it's rosy color.

"Why is it always you that has to get hurt"

He asked as a tear escaped from his eye which lead to a loud sob to leave his mouth.

This is it it's over, there is nothing that can be done.

...

Both boys shot up from the bed and they looked at each other realising that they had the same nightmare.

"Are you guys okay? What happened"

They heard the sleepy voice of their cute little soulmate and they both hugged her for their dear lives.

And she hugged them back without saying anything cause she understood that they needed reassurance, her reassurance.

...

Our story doesn't have a happy or sad ending, because our story is simply starting now.

As long as we stick with each other we'll manage.

Because we are soulmates and whatever happens life will somehow always bring us back to each other, because we are meant to be.

The end.

I can't believe I finally completed this story that started as a joke but turns out some of you out there actually found it interesting enough to read it

THANK YOU SO MUCH. 💞

Turns out I deleted the Baji x oc story cause I didn't like where it was heading but I promise to come up with a better idea!☺️

*edit* ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K YALL ARE AMAZING.

*edit* This story reached 15k reads I-- 😃... I am blessed 😌

*edit* Now that I tried to re-read the story I cringed so hard at some parts I felt like I should delete it but then I saw 21k reads and I thought "what the hell, let's write another one"

Good bye for now see you soon 😚 kith kith.