Decision

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oi look at me"

Fuck she's really loosing her mind

"Ken-chin maybe try to be a little softer"

"HUH? I am soft, this is me being nice, deal with it and if you don't like it why don't you try it huh?"

Mikey turned his head to the side frowning and pouting

"You know why I can't,stop bringing it up you asswipe"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL--"

Suddenly Aiko started crying harder and she couldn't even breathe anymore

"Hey, hey, here... Can you look at me?... Focus on what I'm doing... P-pleease"

"Huh?! Ken-chin did you just say pl--"

"Shut yar trap I didn't say anything?

I turn my attention back to Aiko and now she was looking at me, fucking finally...

"It's okay now chibi take deep breathes with me kay?"

She started taking deep breathes till she calmed down... After a while she hugged me which was really sudden and I stood there awkwardly before I slowly hugged her back.

I heard Sano mumbling curse words and something along the lines 'he seems scarier than me, why the hell does she feel more comfortable with him?'...

Completely ignoring him I noticed how small she is compared to me, sure she has some nice curves and she is a little more chubby than other girls I've met, but that makes her more special... Damn, her boobs feel so nice pressed against me, I feel a sudden urge to replace her bra with my hands--Stop.

She drives me insane, I've never had such lewd thoughts about a girl, I need to get a grip, for fucks sake she just had a panic attack

My thoughts were interrupted when the door flew open and a pissed Emma walked in

"Draken what the hell? Why do you always have to go around picking whores all the time, what is wrong with you? Am I not enough?!"

I felt Aiko going stiff and then she proceeded to let go of me, I wanted to keep her in my arms but she pushed me away not letting me touch her

"Welcome to the club"
Mikey whispered to me

"Emma you are my sister and my family but I won't allow you to talk bad about my soulmate, and that is final, apologise now."

"What? When did you find her why didn't you tell me and why was Draken holding her huh?"

"She is my soulmate too I can hold her whenever I want and for the last time I only see you as a friend"

"But you kissed me"
NO I DID NOT WHAT THE FUCK?

"You gave her your first kiss?"

I heard Aiko say

"What? No I-"

"Save it, it's alright I'm glad you already have someone to replace my absence... Now I am leaving I said what I wanted to say and I apologise for the trouble I caused"

And with that she left, it took me a while to take in everything that just happened, me and Mikey went after her and we saw her speaking with a gang member before they went outside

Who the hell is he? And how does he know chibi?

"Aiko wait, where are you going?"

"I have a work to attend, stop following Mikey... You too Draken, our discussion is over please inform me if anything happens with the Moebious, Tamaki will give you my number, now let's go Tamaki."

She left... She didn't even let me explain she probably thinks Emma is my girlfriend... But you know what, she is the one who rejected us why should I care of what she thinks... screw her.

"Ken-chin what are we gonna do?"

"Nothing, she has already made her choice"

Thank you for reading it, please VOTE if you liked it

Thank you for reading it, please VOTE if you liked it. 😊