Encounter Pt.2

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aiko POV ~~

We were walking--more specifically I was being carried by a stubborn cave man to their bikes against my will.

When we reached there Ken-kun let me down slowly and when my legs touched the ground I was about to make a run for it, but of course he held me back and threw me a hard glare

"I will lift you up, so don't move too much or else you'll fall and it won't be my fault when you start crying"

What a nice guy, note my sarcasm... He then hugged my thighs and I felt his hot breath on my neck-- Focus.

He then looked me in the eyes and lifted me up, I locked my legs around his torso and I wrapped my arms around his neck, he stiffed for a second and his breath hitched, he hesitantly put one arm around my back hugging me and the other under my thigh to keep me stable.

"Ken-chin this isn't fair, I wanted her to ride with me since she is my friend"

Mikey said with a small pout... cute.

"She is taller and more heavy than you, she would probably fall and take you with her"

Ouch

"Well that's a nice way of learning you are fat"

I mumbled in his neck but they both heard me

"No I didn't... I didn't mean that I just--"

"Tsk whatever, you said it now cave man"

"Shut up"

"You shut up"

I said and I turned my head on the other side not facing him.
I don't even know him for a day and he's already pissing me off. 

He just let out a frustrated huff and pulled me closer to him.

"Let's go I just want to go home"

After a while i led them to my best friend's house, because  of course I wouldn't actually take them to mine, if he found out he would kill them and then me.

"Stop here"

He pulled over and when I was about to let go of him he hugged me and whispered in my ear

"I am sorry"

Even if he gets on my nerves that was kinda cute...

"It's fine..."

"Aiko-chin you are my friend you are supposed to hug me not him"

"I'm not doing it on purpose! Sigh... But if you want a hug then fine"

Ken wrapped his arms around me like before and then he settled me down carefully, as soon as I was free from his arms, Mikey gently attacked me and embraced me.

God, it fells so good every time they touch me... But this will never last.

"Come on Aiko-chin I am waiting for my hug"

And I did hug him. He then  started giggling like a child... That was so cute I swear the duality of this boy  is dangerous.

"Uhm so this is me, thank you for today"

"See you soon Aiko-Chin and make sure to heal your wounds they are really bad, are you sure you don't want us to stay?"

"Thank you Mikey but I'll be fine"

"See you later chibi"

Ken Ryuguji just called me chibi... I am surprised with Mikey's behaviour but Kenny boy is wilding...

As soon as they left I did too... Of course I wasn't about to show my best friend the scars that he gave me last week, I have already covered too many of them with lies and excuses , I want to tell him... But now is not the time.

Thank you for reading this please VOTE if you liked it😊