The End

Aiko POV

Aiko POV

It's been a couple of days since I last saw them... I've been trying to talk to them but they keep avoiding me.

I know I started all of this mess, but hey, what did you expect me to do when I  had to live with an abusive person for sixteen years, threatening not only your life but your soulmates life as well.

Amajiki has stopped bothering me... I kinda miss him if I am being honest I might call him later so we can talk things out...

"Aiko-chaaaan, are you ready for the festival tonight?"

"Keisuke, for the last time, I said I am not going."

Keisuke Baji, he is the only friend I have at my new school, he is a year younger than me, but he is really cool and crazy strong if I might add...

"Look Aiko-senpai, you are really cool and I admire you but... You are acting like an old hag right now."

Oh I forgot to mention that he saved me from being killed by my father, so I kinda told him all the shit I've been through and he thought of me as a brave and strong person who is still standing... Nonsense honestly... But oh well I can't change his mind, like seriously I've tried but this boy is stubborn as fuck.

"Keisuke... If you love your hair watch your tongue"

"Sorry sorry I'm just saying you need a little fun in your life and you are going to the festival with me either you like it or not"

"Fine, fine whatever"

"Oh and you should go buy a new dress"

"Like hell I am wearing a dress!"

"Yes you are~"

"No I'm not~"

.

.

.

.

And here I am at the festival, in a dress, with Keisuke by my side wondering around the place with the colorful food and souvenirs...

"Keisuke I need to use the bathroom, help me find it"

"You seriously wanna take a piss right now?"