War

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aiko POV ~~

I stepped inside my house carefully hoping that he would be asleep... And for once my prayers where heard he was passed out on the couch holding a bottle of whiskey.

I rushed  into my room and locked the door... I start undressing to clean myself and then treat my fractured and not broken, ribs.

After an hour and a lot of effort, I'm done. I guess leaving with an alcoholic and abusive father does come in hand....

That was a sick joke, what have I become really? huffing in disappointment I lay down on my bed and think of the events that occurred the past five hours...

Let me think... someone almost broke my ribs and I found out I have two soulmates...

What am I gonna do if he finds out? He will kill them and there is no way I would allow that... I might know them a few hours but the connection is there... That sounds so suppy but it is true.

The best thing I can do is reject them... I really don't want to, but it's for the best...

Time skip

I woke up in the morning I got dressed and made my way to school.

I was currently sitting alone in my classroom waiting for my best friend...

I am still in pain and I can't walk properly, but I can't afford to lose lessons, because I have to finish high-school with top grades. That was the order.

"Kiko good morning!"
(n/n for Aiko)

"Finally Jiki what took you so long😑?"
(n/n for Amajiki)

"It's nice to see you too best friend, I don't appreciate your greeting at all😔"

"Aww you don't appreciate my greeting, cry about it you deliquent"

"You are hurting my feelings Kiko I don't insult you for being a nerd"

I gave him an unamused look and he immediately zipped his mouth.

Time skip