♿🍋⚠️:15:⚠️🍋♿ P.1

📢⚠️Alright everyone this is the moment yall horknee slats been waiting for, this chapter contains 🍋SEX🍋, so if you are not comfortable with trios or Sexual content in general then see you in the next chapter cause this one is about to get messy♿.

⚠️Quick reminder that the characters are aged up, so don't start complaining about it being illegal ⚠️✋😌

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been almost a week since I came back and I must admit I've been settling in quite well. Plus I haven't encountered any familiar faces.

I am currently on my seventh drink and I must admit I am pretty tipsy. I hear the door of the pub opening but I pay no attention to it and continue with my drinks.

Suddenly the barman comes up to me for the fifteenth time with a drink on his hand but this time I am not the one who ordered it.

"This is from the gentlemen on table 27"

I turn my head to thank the generous men but once I did I almost fell from the chair.

Mike's pov

Today was a hectic day so Ken-chin suggested we grab a drink (*in my country teenagers above the age of 16 are aloud to drink alcohol, so play along if that is not the case for you or Japan that is the country all the events are taking place*)

As soon as we entered I saw her.
I closed my eyes to make sure I am not dreaming or hallucinating but once again she was right there as beautiful as ever drinking without a care in the world.

The day she left us was devastating and we never got over it honestly. After a lot of searching and desperate attempts to contact her we gave up and after almost a year Emma confessed what she did and that's when hell broke lose we tried to find her but she run away.

"Mikey..."

"Hmm?"

"Is my mind playing tricks on me or is that Aiko"

"Yes that is Aiko"

"So she finally came back"

"You better get ready the ropes she is never leaving our sight never again"

"She can't go anywhere even if she wanted to, our bond will always bring her back"

That's something we found out eventually... You can't reject you soulmate.