Taking A Dip

Itna kissed him back, then flipped him so that he was under her. Mehk tried to escape, “Let me guess, payback time?" She held him down and kissed him, making him go limp as he kissed her back.

        “I’m taking the high road on this one," she smiled, kissing him once more and standing up.

        He smirked deviously, “I’m not." Picking her up, he walked outside and started into the oasis waters.

        “Hey, what are you doing?! Your going to get my clothes wet!" She grabbed onto him. He lowered her until her back touched the water. She tried to raise herself up, “Okay, be rational here. Let’s talk about this. What do you want?"

        “What do you have to offer?" He smiled.

        “I don’t know. Just, don’t drop me." She said, looking into the water.

        “Well, my arms are getting tired, sooo..."

        She held onto him tightly, “No! What do you want?"

        The holes in his arms sealed, making it waterproof, “What are you offering?"

        “Anything!"

        “Okay, but you have to agree before I tell you," he said as the holes in his arm opened back up. She nodded, burying her face into his neck. “You and me go skinny dipping-" He went red as he realized what he said.

        Her eyes widened, “S-seriously?!" His arm sealed again as if to prove his point. “Okay! Okay! Just let me back on land!" Returning to the shore, he set her down. She flopped onto the sand, letting out a sigh. “You are quite the devious one, you know that?"

        Kissing her, Mehk smirked, “Sorry, I couldn’t help it. When I started, I was just joking, but then you said anything and, well, now we have plans."

        “I only agreed because my pants take almost a whole night to dry. Thanks for making things awkward, by the way." Itna said, rolling her eyes.

        “How did I make things awkward?" He said, playing innocent.

        She looked at him, “Skinny dipping?"

        “I was thinking off the top of my head. Plus, I don’t hear you trying to take it back," He replied.

        “I take it back," Itna crossed her arms. Mehk scooped her back into his arms, walking to the water. “There’s no good way out of this is there?"

        He began walking into the water, “You already took it back, so-" Suddenly he tripped, sending both of them under.

        Itna rose to the surface, gasping, "Damn you." She laughed, swimming to the shore.

        “Hey I’m just as soaked as you are," He followed behind her. They both pulled themselves onto the sand. Mehk looked at himself, then at Itna. “We really are soaked," He laughed. Itna nodded, wringing out her hair. “Well, crap." Mehk took off his shirt, revealing dark lines spread out under his fur, all coming from his robotic arm.

        Itna took a step towards him, having to stop herself from reaching out and touching it, “Woah."

        “Oh, uhh..." Mehk went to put his dripping shirt back on.

        “Let your shirt dry,” Itna took another step towards him, reaching out and gently tracing the lines.

        Mehk stood still until she finished, then went and draped his shirt on a branch to dry, “Um... What about... The... Pants..."

        “Wouldn’t that be a bit awkward?" Itna looked away.

        “Not if you were to join me..." He slipped out of his pants, hanging them with his shirt. Itna started to blush. Mehk walked over and slid her tubetop over her head slowly. Her face went dark red and she covered her chest. Moving her hands gently, he kept his eyes locked with hers. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him close, kissing him.