Part 114: Tired of Fighting

WITH AIZAWA

.

.

.

"ERASERHEAD!!!"

"Twin Fang!!"

In a clash with a villain Aizawa recognized, he carefully made sure not to let the fanged villain get close, for his nails were also sharp.

Aizawa didn't have a personal connection with the villain, with the most being remembering his name, but that being said, Aizawa was strangely giving his all in every opponent he faced. What does that mean? Putting aside the fact that it was the job of a hero to do his best, Aizawa was unintentionally having second thoughts about every villain he fought. What were their motivations? Why are they villains? What pushed them to do this?

Aizawa dodged an attack from Twin Fang, an unimpressive villain, and saw a clear opening to knock him out but when he tried to move, his body froze up when he remembered the first days of U.A. The villain, despite being mediocre, was no novice at fighting quickly, taking advantage of the hesitation shown by Aizawa and rushed him but Aizawa managed to pull himself away by wrapping and pulling onto a stable pole nearby.

"What's wrong, Eraserhead? Something on your mind?!!" Twin Fang mocked, rushing towards Aizawa again," Or is it someone?!"

"(glare) Don't even try me," Aizawa said, catching the villain off guard by charging and underwhelmingly wrapped the villain up in his scarf, all while erasing his quirk the entire time," Twin Fang. Tell me, why don't you just escape from here? Why are you fighting this worthless battle?!"

"Why?! Because there's no other choice but to!" Twin Fang said head butting Aizawa's jaw and then tried to remove the binding cloth around him, only to get tripped and slammed face-first into the ground by an irritated Aizawa.

"No other choice?..." Aizawa said feeling a sharp pain in his left eye. If you recall, when the villains initially escaped from Tartarus and to the surface, Eri had cut his left eye, leaving only his right functional for his quirk," Did Midoriya put you up to this?"

"Midoriya?....Who the hell is that?!"

'It wasn't Midoriya. Looks like he really hadn't manipulated these villains,' Aizawa thought, recalling the dozens of other villains he interrogated in the same manner," Nevermind, but tell me, why are you fighting? I can just take you in or for now restrain you. This doesn't have to be more difficult for the both of us"

"Tch! You wouldn't get what it's like living up like a villain. Everything I did was labeled bad and that was all I knew!" Twin Fang hissed up to Aizawa, foam forming on his teeth," I'm always looked at as the villain so I decided why the hell not? I'll be the bloody villain!"

"......I see," was all that Aizawa said, letting out a sigh almost with relief," Then I'll have to make sure that changes"

Aizawa gave the villain a clean punch to the face, successfully knocking him out. From a bystander, the transaction of words would be pointless, but to Aizawa, he was hearing more so the same exact response. Maybe not the exact same words, but the same idea that they were all labeled as villains since their beginnings, resonated within him.

"Right....I'll do my best to fix that," Aizawa mumbled to himself.

BBBOOOOMMM!!!!!!!

"GAH!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

"ERASURE!!!!"

A medium distance away, Aizawa saw a large cloud of dust erupt within the prison, sending armored vehicles with soldiers flying and other ground-type heroes back. Among them, however, were a few heroes he could see no longer had life in their eyes as their bodies flew in the air like ragdolls. Aizawa held back his concern, burying it deep inside, seeing it as the rational thing to do.