Part 86: You're a Midoriya!?

<CONTINUING>

"....... Valentine?......." Yagi gasped as he looked at my face,".......no......"

Yagi dropped the one-shot pistol that contained the last God-Killer on the ground. Shaken, confused and scared, Yagi couldn't help but hold his breath and fall to his knees in a state of shock, as he watched my face transform back into my original while also picking up a large spike made of concrete.

"Yagi!!" Nighteye called out.

"Yagi!" Todoroki called out.

"Deku!" Bakugo called out, but all shouts were for not, for the moment had already fallen before me.

"(chuckle) thank you Yagi, for being such a great hero," I evilly smiled at him as I drove the spike deep into Nighteye's abdomen, making him spew out blood.

STABBBB!!!!!

"GAHH!!!!" Nighteye cried as he went flying backwards into more rubble with the spike still intact.

"Nighteye!!" Todoroki shouted but he couldn't let his focus get deterred, since now he had me to deal with.

I turned back to Yagi and he was still on his knees, wide eyed at the revelation.

"Midoriya.....is.... Valentine...." Yagi shakingly said," Valentine....is....Midoriya. This whole time..."

'I'm fine being blind and quirkless now. It just proves that God is making that perfect someone for me...' Yagi remembered Valentine saying.

"Dammit Nerd!! Get up!!" Bakugo shouted at Yagi, snapping Jim out of his troubled thoughts," The bastard is after you!!"

"What's wrong Yagi? Did you really think such a girl could exist in this world?" I said as my hand was right in front of my face," No one would be happy to be blind, let alone quirkless! Now come here!!!"

FREEEZEE!!!!!!

Before I could touch Yagi, and use Warp Body to teleport him and I out of here, my entire body besides the arm I had reached out, was in cases in ice from Todoroki, who grabbed Yagi by his bunny ear hood and began to run away, while Bakugo followed behind them.

"Yagi!! Focus!! He's after you!!" Todoroki shouted into Yagi's ear," He must be going for your One For All!!"

'That's right....Todoroki knows about my quirk,' Yagi remembered.

I took my time to break out of Todoroki's ice, slowly raising my arm to break the ice, while also feeling very annoyed.

"Todoroki....," I said as the ice around me shattered away," Just obstacles. Speed Enhancer"

ZOOOMMMM!!!!!!

"CRAP!" Bakugo shouted as he aimed his palms at my face since I had already caught up to them," DIE VILLAIN!!!"