Part 45: Meet the League

WITH THE CLASS

"I WILL TAKE YOUR QUIRK!!," I yelled as the portal slowly closed and vanished behind me.

"MIDORIYA!!!!," Yagi yelled as he smashed one of the nomus heads.

"DIEE!!," Bakugo yelled as he exploded another Nomu.

After a few minutes of fighting, all the Nomus have been defeated and on occasion, the night started to rain on them.

"Is everyone all right?," Aizawa siad coming down from the Hospital's roof.

"Yeah, I don't think anyone is hurt," Momo said.

"(sniff) This is my fault isn't it(sniff) If I had just talked to him like a friend, then maybe..," Ochako teared up.

"There was nothing you could do to stop him Uraraka," Sero said,"You heard what Nighteye saw in his vision. Midoriya was bound to leave us-"

"SHUT IT TAPE FACE!!!," Bakugo yelled,"WE WERE THE ONES WHO MOVED TOO FAST! WE DROVE HIM OUT!!"

"Bakugo, you may be right, but Midoriya chose to leave," Tokoyami said,"Even though... he was out friend"

"He's still out friend!," Yagi declared.

"Really man?," Kaminari said,"Yagi! He left us!"

"So he does one reckless act as you decide to give up on him? Is that it!?"

"What no! Is just that he's the reason we're standing under this stupid rain right now!"

"So you're done with him because of some rain! No one here was hurt! No one was injured and he didn't even lift a finger against any of us and I doubt he would have even if Aizawa hadn't erased his quirks"

"That's enough Yagi,"Aizawa said,"For now we have to head back to the dorms and assess the situation more thoroughly"

"Tch!," Yagi scoffed as he marched away.

"I'm with Deku," Ochako said,"I'm not gonna give up on the person that made us as strong as we are now"

"Me neither but...what can we do?," Kirishima said looking down,"Midobro is on a completely different level then all of us combined. And with the entire Hero Association after him, It wouldn't be too far to predict that he'll have new quirks"

"Then we'll do what he wanted us to do!," Kyoka said,"We'll get stronger! And even more stronger than that! I don't think he's been helping us grow by chance. I believe he wanted this to happen!"

"Wanted this to happen?," Shoji asked.

"Yes!," Momo said," Midoriya thinks like a devil! Everything he does and says is always for a purpose!"

"Isn't that giving the dude too much credit?," Kaminari asked.

"Not at all," Aizawa supported," Midoriya is indeed very capable and I wouldn't be surprised if this was his plan"

"Hey Bakubro? What do you think?," Kirishima asked, bringing all the attention towards Bakugo.

"What do I think?...I think we don't have time to stand around in the rain! If we're going to get Midoriya back or whatever, then we can't half ass things for now on. You extras better get ready to give this our all for now on!"

"Nicely said Bakugo," Aizawa said," Now! Go back to your dorms. The school and the association will be having a meetings bout this so until any details are confirmed, I'll keep you all posted"