Part 99: Underwhelming End

<CONTINUING>

.

.

.

It instantly became cold for Yagi. His breath being forcibly pulled away by the sharp pain in his chest, and the lightness of his head made it so it was very hard to think a rational thought. With a 6 inch blade stabbing through his chest, down to the blade, who wouldn't feel like they were dying.

'I couldn't even sense...her attack...' Yagi thought right before he finally fell back first to the dirt, along with a puddle of blood that soaked said dirt red and then some.

"There. Now we won't have to worry about any more surprises from him," Eri coldy said with a smile and a hand raised up.

As you know, Er's Rinnegan has the ability to pull and push objects from herself at a great force even being able to devastate a whole city if she wanted to but she is unable to do that at an incredible speed so destruction comes a bit slow. To make the knife travel through the air in almost an instant, she held onto the handle and aimed the tip towards Yagi and applied a constantly growing force that would push the knife forward. In turn, physics did the rest as she would release her hold on the knife and the blade would shoot.

I was impressed.

'NO!!!' the past users huoted from inside One For All.

"YAGI!!!" Everyone shouted.

"DEKU!!!" Bakugo shouted in a concerned voice, as he ran over, passing everyone and even pushing Aizawa aside to where he could then kneel down to apply pressure to the knife," SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! HALF-N-HALF!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND CAUTERIZE THIS OPENING!!!"

Todoroki didn't waste a beat, sprinting and sliding to the otherside of Yagi to apply medical attention.

"We have to remove the knife!" Todoroki said in a very concerned voice with every word carrying weight, but Todoroki couldn't help but notice that the knife was where Yagi's heart should be.

"Sorry bullies, that's a nono," Eri said with her hand out as suddenly Yagi's body was forcibly pulled to her, rolling on the ground a bit and then perfectly stopping at her feet," Broccoli is coming with me"

"AIZAWA!!!" Kaminari yelled but Aizawa had already activated his quirk but when he looked at Eri, you could still see the Rinnegan activated in her eyes," My quirk..."

"The thing about Counter, is that it reflects back 'all' non-physical quirks. Even yours," Eri grinned as she showed her hands glowing red in front of her," You probably don't want to even erase my quirk anyways Erasure. If I don't Rewind Broccoli, he'll die"

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM!!!" Bakugo yelled about to launch himself at Eri but he was grabbed by both shoulders by Todoroki," WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!?"

"I feel the same way you do Bakugo, I also want to attack but...Yagi...if the balde is in his heart then we can't do anything. We're at the complete mercy of that kid. If she doesn't heal him, then Yagi will die along with his quirk,' Todoroki reasoned, still gripping Bakugo's shoulder," We don't have a choice"

Bakugo glared back at Todoroki, thinking about what he said but no matter how he turned, flipped or even broke apart Todoroki's reasoning, the result was almost absolute. He had to let it go even if it killed him inside.

'Good job Eri. Quite easy wasn't it? To turn the tables to your favor?' I asked inside her head.

"Yeah, you were right about the bullies. They'll do anything to save a life especially these one," Eri said to herself as she knelt down and placed a hand on the handle of the knife," This will hurt"