Part 10: She-Nana-Gans

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

That familiar sound of my alarm going off was strangely annoying me. Don't get me wrong, I can bet that the majority of you who have an alarm set early in the morning can relate but the difference was that I never had a problem with it until today.

I must be really out of it today too. Last night, I dreamt of Nejire and myself as kids but a little later after that I started to dream about murder. Not about me committing the murder, but a someone else shooting my Air Bullet through a child no older than 5. It wasn't just anybody though, it was the same man whom I took the quirk from shooting the child. Oddly enough, I didn't feel too bothered from the sight, I was afterall unable to move or speak. Perhaps it's because it's a dream that I thought nothing of it.

When I woke up, strangely my hand had already made it's way to my alarm, gripping it till the front started to crack from the pressure.

'This is new'

I got out of bed and did the my usual morning routine shower, brush my teeth, put on a uniform and eat breakfast.

"Oh Sashi! So were you dreaming about (PFFTTT) Neji-Bae" Nana teased

I was feeling unfocused that I had entirely ignored my mother and slowly made my way to our dinner table where two plates of Nana's American Breakfast Special was set out.

"You know, it's not very polite to ignore your mother Sashi" Nana spoke out.

This snapped me out of my daydreaming and I quickly responded.

"Oh! My apologies mom, I just don't feel too well in the head"

"Are you feeling sick?"

"No. You were right, I was dreaming about Nejire at one point, but I suddenly started to dream about something else"

Nana poured me a glass of orange juice and set it in front of me," So what other things were you dreaming about?"

"Mom....I think I just received a memory from the guy I took Air Bullet from. Last night while I was dreaming, I had found myself in a void where the same man that I took Air Bullet from, slowly shot an Air Bullet at child" I didn't hold anything back for that is how much I trust Nana.

"........." Nana didn't say anything.

"I believe that my quirk may have something to do with it or I could be completely in the wrong and just happened to dream of the man commiting murder"

My body started to shiver a bit like the kitchen suddenly turned cold. It was out of my control to stop my body from quivering like I'm scared but honestly, I didn't want to see any more dreams of those sorts at night, not because I'm scared but I rather dream about Nejire.

"Mom. what should I do about my predicament"

"Sashi, are you scared?"

"W-what?"

"Are you scared to see them?"

"I-uh"

Even though I know the answer to her question, saying so would make me seem heartless if I admit that seeing the boy die didn't affect me in the slightest.

"I don't know mom"

"Then that's something you have to figure out by yourself"

She walked behind me and gave me a warm motherly hug.

"If you ever have another nightmare I'll be here for you always. I believe that even if you're scared you should say I'm a-okay by smiling"

"Smiling?"