Part 21:Training Camp

RECOVERY GIRL'S OFFICE

After spending the night inside the nurse's office, Yagi, Nana, Bakugo and myself were all released from Recovery Girl's care just before school started. Me and Nana were the only ones who still had a few bandages on us. I would've used Healing Touch on me and Nana but Recovery started to scold me and say how I shouldn't rely on my quirk all the time.

She even gave me a few smacks in the back of the head, and then healed me right after.

"(ow)" Nana squeaked.

"Oh shush you big baby, I'm just applying new bandages!" Recovery Girl said.

"Sashi, are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling exceptional besides this heavy feeling in my chest"

"You'll have a tough time breathing dear, so try not to push yourself. Sheesh, you class 1-A kids are reckless when it comes to physical exams and training"

"We need to get stronger in order to protect the people of Japan, so like Yagi I'll break every bone in my body, if it means I can get stronger"

"That darn Yagi. He's always coming in here with broken bones. That All Might should teach his son more about self preservation and safety"

"Oh yeah mom! While you were asleep this morning, Aizawa stopped by" I said, poking Nana on her wounds.

"Ow! Oh what did he come by for?" Nana said dodging all of my pokes.

"He wanted to let us know that we are leaving for a training camp during homeroom"

"An hour from now. Just how long will you be gone for"

"Aizawa said another week"

"(cries) Okay then. Am I allowed to come?"

"Aizawa also said no Nana's allowed"

Mother gripped her fist in frustration," That damn Aizawa! Fine, you better get ready Sashi. You don't want to keep your class waiting"

"Very well. May I leave now, Recovery Girl?"

"You may and here, take some more stamina gummies. I don't expect you to eat all of them but I do expect you to share some with your friends"

"Of course. Thank you and goodbye!" I said running out of the room.

Class hadn't started yet and no one had arrived in the classroom, in fact the whole school was still empty besides the roaming U.A. faculty.

I didn't know what I was running for but I didn't stop and instead took this time to explore the school.

I didn't actually know much about the school itself only knowing where my class, bathroom, and nurse's office are. Curious, I turned a corner a little too fast and ran into someone.

"Apologies, I wasn't paying attention...Neji-bae?"

"Oh hey Hisa-kun!!" Nejire said as she tackled me with a hug.

"Neji-bae, what are you doing in school this early?"

"I do morning training!!"

"Oh, that explains why you're in your PE uniform. Well are you alright?"

"I kinda hit my head when you ran into me"

"Here let me see"

I placed a hand on her head and activated Healing Touch. The red glow quickly washed over her face before returning back to normal.