<𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅?>

(A/n: FUCKING HELL YOU GUYS! ISTG I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU THANK YOUUU FOR 50 FOLLOWERS GODDAMN LOVE YOUUU!)

Important note: Not that important but for those who don't know I have published the new book of Tommy x reader/Oc so yep just letting those who didn't know and wanted me to do another Tommy x reader

Recap:

Tommy did the same on my bed and just when we were getting comfortable we heard another scream and this time it was George's iconic scream. I jolted up from my bed and made my way to the door... What I saw was the definition of chaos..

-----------------------------------------------

"How the fuck?" I asked to nobody in particular Tommy joined me by the door frame and his mouth stayed agape. "SAPNAP HELP MEEEE!" cried George again. "OH GEORGE~ OH SAPNAP~!" yelled dream from behind both Sapnap and George that were running away from him. I saw Techno and Phil hiding behind a couch.

My first guess was that they were playing hide and seek with a mix of tag... "You all are such children.." I said sighing trying not to laugh at the same time.. "Oh really~" teased Tommy as he wrapped both his arms around me giving me a back hug. I chuckled as I saw all of them fooling around.

{I should probably keep this kind of memories with me... These people are my second family and I would do anything for them.. One more week and then we all go back to our own life..}

I thought until I realized me and Tommy would be doing a long distance relationship I pushed the thoughts away since what matter was that I was still with him and I had some time to keep making memories.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I heard someone screech snapping me back to reality. I realized it was techno screaming while running away from Dream. This cause me to wheeze and I couldn't balance myself anymore. as I fell onto the floor with Tommy following. I continued laughing and I tried to calm down. i could hear Phil's cackling downstairs.

"GET THE FURRY DREAM, GET THE FURRY!" Techno continued to scream. "HUH!? WHAT THE- AAHHHHHH HAVE MERCY AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I heard Fundy screaming at the top of our lungs. Tommy was on top of me which reminded me of our first kiss on the ferris wheel. It was magical indeed but I felt myself blush but I smiled through it.

"the neighbors are going to hate us, hehe." i whispered only for him to hear. "It's not going to be the first time.." he said jokingly. I chuckled as he began to close the gap between but we were abruptly interrupted by another scream.

"Ughh... Can't they shut up?" groaned Tommy as he put his head on my shoulder still pinned to the floor, this made me laugh. I saw Ranboo coming into my field of vision and stared at both of us in disbelief. "Oh hello Ranboo!" I beamed ignoring that Tommy was on top of me. He just sighed and waved at me.

"Are they always like this?" he asked talking about everybody but Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, him and, me goofing around. "Like apart from being serious at times which is rare, then yes they are always like this. "

I could see Wilbur walking out of his room at the end of the hall and once he saw me and Tommy he started wiggling his eyebrows and was about say something when Tommy cut him off. "Shut it!" he said and Wilbur just walked past us still wiggling his eyebrows and making his way downstairs.

I started sitting up with Tommy groaning. I stood up with him next to me while interlocking our hand together. Tubbo joined us three by the door and we four saw as Wilbur made his way to the coffee table and climb on it almost tripping, "GUYS! HOW ABOUT WE PLAY A NEW ROUND?" he yelled.

"Oh! We can join!" I beamed with Tommy smiling. I dragged Tommy to the first floor with Tubbo pushing Ranboo through the stairs with almost falling a few times because of how tall he is... Ranboo was terrified once Tubbo stopped pushing him and we waited for everybody to come to the living room.