<17>

(A/n: Halloo!! It's Monday so that means another update! I love this chapter very much so hopefully you guys like it too! AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IT'S PHENOMENAL! LOVE YOU GUYS! 1.2K reads is a lot thank you!)

IMPORTANT NOTE: REMEMBER WE WILL BE SKIPPING TO THE DAY BEFORE Y/N WILL BE GOING TO THE AIRBNB!

Recap:

"Well Tommy's right I am tired, also apology accepted haha.. But yea I'm drained so bye guys!" I said with a tired tone.. Everybody said their farewells to me as I closed the discord tab. I flopped down on my bed and just stared at my ceiling until I started feeling my eyes getting tired until I shut them and went into deep slumber..

-----------------------------------------------

Today is Saturday and I will be leaving for the airbnb tomorrow... {hmm. I feel like I'm missing somethin- OH SHIT THE GIFTS! I NEED TO GO TODAY TO BUY THEM!} I quickly got out of my bed and went to my bathroom to change.. Once I got changed I got my purse and left my apartment.

~TIMESKIP~

(A/N: In the photos section I will be adding a few of the photos of the gifts if I don't add all the gifts just imagine how they would look like)

Once I got to the shopping mall I started searching what I could buy for them.. I was walking through all the stores until I stopped at one..

It had Minecraft plushies of cows, pigs, bees, etc. I stepped into the store and bought two bee plushies for Tubbo and I also bought a pig plushie for Techno. I also found some matching necklaces with the Minecraft heart designs in them. I decided to buy the matching necklaces for Philza and his wife Kristin since they're cannon.

Tubbo's gift:

Techno's gift:

Techno's gift:

Philza's gift:

Philza's gift: